yay look what i got

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this right, just in case I mis-read.

YOUR GRANDAD IS GOING TO BUY YOU A PAIR OF GREEN TREE PYTHONS?

Unbelievable. Good on you and him.

Well mygranpa died of alzhimers at 73 and he has never been able to see his grandkids :( just live your life to the fullest and love him unconditionally cause one day they are here then the next they have left us :( and congrats on the gtp they are expensive to buy....good luck dude:D

hey shamous1 you kinda got it right

but its more along the lines of he wont buy one at that price but hey may be able to get hold of ones that are being studyied or that have prevoisly been conviscated from illegal capture or well you get the drift

Happy Birthday Jeramie,

I had my party on Saturday and check out what my mates got me!

Being a Vet student and into reps they knew what I wanted. Saves me the $210.

The undies........well ;P

Jonny

Attachments

• tn_IMG_7999.JPG
    tn_IMG_7999.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 22
What a legend. You should nominate him for an award.

I'm sure they give out awards for cool grandfathers.... :)

Those are excellent presents btw!

My daughter won a book from D.Adder in the young herpers comp, and she adores it- just mad about it...its was a fantastic prize for a fantastic girl (then again, I am biased! LOL!)

i just bought Australian Snakes A Natural History by Richard Shine on sundayit really good, and yeah great pics!

Every Vet student should have a pair of Superman Undies!

For those midnight dashes to save a sick Scrubbie, or a drunken night with the mates- they are very versatile ROFL!

i would nominate him for an award he helps out heaps with me and everyone else that he can see needs help

congratulations on your daughter winning a book
thats a good idea young herpers competitions as ive never heard of one of them before

haha Go the superman undies
that book looks like it would be really helpful to you Jonny

That snake poster is fantastic! Where can you get one of them from??

i would nominate him for an award he helps out heaps with me and everyone else that he can see needs help

Have you thought about contacting you local newspaper and doing something?

We have a section in our local paper for volunteers to have their mug shots in and a story, im sure they could come up with something better than that for your grandfather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back