Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie2012

Not so new Member
Reaction score
:):):):):)i got my licence:):):):)
now the delema what to keep
no snake dads petrified of them
so lizards and geckos cool
maybe some box pattern geckos
and maybe a beardedy
OMG SO EXCITED BE SAVING FOR AGES
GONNA SPEND A MILLION DOLLARS AT THE PET SHOP!!!!
PET SHOP HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THX :):eek:

Hmmm i sugest u spend ur money on here, ALOT cheaper lol and more of a variety!! but congratulations :D and good luck!!!

Congrats mate - it's an exciting time! Best advice - do a bit of research and work out what you want, then try and find someone on here who has some for sale. You pay between 1/2 to 1/4 what the pet shop would charge, and the animals are generally healthier and have had more individual attention too.

It's up to you but I found it great to buy from someone who knew the animals really well and could give me advice if I ever have problems!

Research your enclosures before you buy too - there's nothing worse then forking out money on something that's not right! If you do it this way and be smart about it, it'll cost less which means... more money to buy more reptiles!

Hey man congrats i was stoaked when i got my license best advice i could give you is plan ahead pick what sort of lizard you want then get everything to tailor the needs of it such as enclosure, heating, lights and etc... i would say if you wanted to get a nice three foot cage then get two pygmy beardies i have one and he is tops or maybe some cool aboreal geckos, the choices are massive. Whatever you do shop around on this site first get to know a few people that are breeders in your area, see whats available at this time of the year and grab your first herp defintely wont be your last.

Plan Ahead and Have fun
Peace

hey dude. well done. and tell ya dad to MAN UP !!! haha nah dragons etc are cool.

pretty much listen to what everyone else has said, but i cant help stress enought that you should reasearch ALOT first, and definaly buy off here its alot cheaper and like beardieboy said, the animals are normally in better health.

have fun mate and keep us posted with what you decide

nice one mate, but avoid the petshops.... try herptrader.com.au or even the for sale section here...

good luck in ur new addiction ha

get a beardy.....and a bluey.....and a knob tail gecko.......and an eastern water dragon.....THEY ARE ALL AWESOME.....and an ackie
get the ackie or Bearded dragon first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back