Your Fave Childhood Toy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back MANY MANY moons ago ......
I had a Panda teddybear i just loved still love pandas today ...
And another thing that sticks out was a bath toy i had ,,,,, it was a Fish with a big mouth you would open the mouth and it had a little fish inside ... pull the little fish out and the big fish would swim after it and eat it lol ... funny the things that stick out in your mind

I remember being obsessed with monsters in my pocket or whatever they were called, those little plastic monster figures... Then it progressed to ninja turtles figures. The old man was telling me a couple of months ago when we lived in the UK and the craze was on he scoured all over England and Scotland for each one. Even offshore on the oil rig there was a huge board set up with who had which ones and what they needed to trade them for, it was like they only released certain ones in each part of the country. He eventually got them all and come xmas day he was livid when I spent most the day playing with the box my sisters bike came in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back