Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zack13

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any zebra jungle morphs in australia. I saw a picture of it and it is awesome. Here is a link
http://www.australianaddiction.com/Zebra.html

This is an awesome jungle now to see it in black and white and id would be cutting off my arm for one.

Thanks
Zack

Just looks a bit messy and blotchy. Doesn't do it for me in comparison with the clean lines of your lovely new jungle!

i wouldnt be cutting anything off for that! and i wouldnt be calling it a jungle! it probly has 3 different subspecies in it!

i wouldnt be cutting anything off for that! and i wouldnt be calling it a jungle! it probly has 3 different subspecies in it!

So any colour or pattern morph you see here, you think thats a hybrid too? Just because its something uncommon and only recently developed, doesnt mean its a hybrid.

So any colour or pattern morph you see here, you think thats a hybrid too? Just because its something uncommon and only recently developed, doesnt mean its a hybrid.

Im not saying it is or isnt! but that doesnt look like a pure to me!

Gotta agree with Spike on this one, I quite like the Zebras. I've seen some I find more attractive then that, although, that doesn't seem like a very good pic. I'd love one.

I don't question it's purity, looks fine to me.

Im not saying it is or isnt! but that doesnt look like a pure to me!

How can you say that it doesn't look pure when the whole point of it being a morph is that it will look different to the normal form!

ya the superform doesnt look to bad either. i like this morph if only i could see a blacka nd white one that would be awesome

its not a "morph" its a "color form" or "mutation" besides if it is from the states it is probably so inbred it spends most of its time on its back and is so weak it has to be force fed ,
Give me a good black and yellow jungle anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back