Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good ol' Oz

Funny isn't it how diamondgeeza previously asked for help from fellow herpers in finding good herp spots in Oz...that was before his holiday in the good ol Oz.

Now safely back in pommyland he can bag us as much as he wants...pppfftt

Diamond Geeza you give pure Englishmen a bad name

Cheers
Sandee :)

You Ausie guys are just so funny seeing that the Australian population is one of the most diverse mixes of nationalities (or as some of you may call them hybrids) and in addition to that you also have nearly as many in-bred's as they do in 'Deliverance' country in the US's 'Deep South' :lol:

deliverance_banjo.jpg

"well if I was a snake I would like to be a jungle zebra tiger jaguar with granite fleckling from Rockhamton" and then I would like to pair up with my ma !
Self portrait lol

I wish of you that are just on here to wind up people would go join a world of warcraft forum or something.
This zebra color form is from irian /diamond maybe some jungle lines have a look at the head shape and scales around the nose area , i highly doubt that is a "pure jungle "

the zebra imo is on of the best morphs around at the moment, cant wait to see how the supers coloure up over the next year or so.... hope the yellow intencifies.
the zebra jags are just as amazing.... cant wait to see a super zebra jag, the jag would imo make the yellow of the super form outstanding!

This zebra color form is from irian /diamond maybe some jungle lines have a look at the head shape and scales around the nose area , i highly doubt that is a "pure jungle "

you are kidding right??

Not a bad looking snake :eek:

Well underneath it says they had one of the first zebras imported INTO the united states, and jungles are australian, so I'm guessing Yes they are in Australia.

It was bred by and imported from UKPYTHONS, not Australia.

Believe me if they were not pure jungles I would not own them, I may just be the most fanatical purist in this country when it comes to carpets.

Something to remeber is that they dont have to appeal to everyone, there are plenty of morphs I dont like. To each their own.

You will have them someday in Oz, As the Australian herp hobby grows and more animals are produced and collected, things like this will be found or produced. Some mutations seem to be more common. Take "granites" for example. The granite mutation has been found in spotted pythons, burmese pythons as well as carpet pythons.

I am confident that the Australian reptile communty will see several new mutations arise in the next several years.

Nick

It doesn't look THAT bad, But, some morphs don't look too attractive..this is one that falls into this category in my opinion.

Here is the sire of my jungle line its pure.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 451
I was keeping this under wraps for another season, but may as well spill the beans now. A superform that recently hatched:)

Attachments

• superjungle.jpg
    superjungle.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 189
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back