Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they where albino vareigata being crossed to zebra cheyneis to produce the zebra albino hets?
Can't wait to see an albino super!! I think they'll be stunning, just this patternless creamy yellow carpet, awesome!

haha, I'm a confusing kinda guy! I like morphs and morph combo's which obviously involve hybrids. What I dont like are coastal x jungles, diamond x bredli etc etc etc which you get as a portion of the morph combo clutches. for example you breed a coastal jag to a jungles and half your clutch are just mongrel sibs, you breed a jungle zebra to a caramel jag you will still end up with some portion of the clutch being neither zebra nor caramel. Another thing I dont like is that these caramel hybrids will fly under the pure banner in many cases polluting the pure gene pool. Keep the morphs and the combo's, freeze the mongrel hybrid sibs :) haha

Personally I'm not a fan... but then again I almost exclusively (with jungles) love the muted colours of them into older age. Yum! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back