Zephyr my Diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Zephyr my Diamond

tempest said:
I think he's just asking if one needs more space than the other...?

Yeah that's what I'm asking....but I didn't want to take over your thread Tempest sorry.

RE: Re: RE: Zephyr my Diamond

Thanks Lurk, that's true, I could do that... something to think about at least. Not too keen on feeding him in a tub because it would mean that my rather big and nosey dog would want to know what is going on... and that is definitely not a good idea! I was thinking fake grass would add a bit of colour because this weekend I plan on trying to make a fake rock wall for the back of the vivarium...

Re: RE: Zephyr my Diamond

JEZ said:
Yeah that's what I'm asking....but I didn't want to take over your thread Tempest sorry.

No worries Jez, it's all good!!

All sorted out....just a misunderstanding causing confusion!!

Jez, the camera is a 4 megapixel Fuji...

WAT A CUTE DIAMOND!! Very nice!! I think I'll have to get hold of a good camera and post up some pics of Winston & Sarah (Diamonds).

the substrate looks like crushed walnut shells.

nice diamond by the way :)

Thanks Jason, I was a little worried about it too once I fed him for the first time, so will take Lurk's advice and feed him in a tub until I change it. A question about that... how long would he have to stay in the tub after his feed before he can go back in his vivarium... seeing as you shouldn't pick them up after a feed, etc?

how about putting the tub back in the viv and letting him make his own way out, after he has fed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back