Zombie rat kills snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people just prefer to use fresh killed. I think also if you breed your own rats it's easier to just grab a couple from the tubs and knock them and throw them in rather than wait for them to thaw

Some people just prefer to use fresh killed. I think also if you breed your own rats it's easier to just grab a couple from the tubs and knock them and throw them in rather than wait for them to thaw

Yer there is no problem with that idea as long as it is fresh KILLED not just taking a nap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i prefer fresh killed, although i ensure they are killed, donk them then separate the spine by hand, to ensure that there is no "zombie" rats. its a lot quicker then waiting for 100 rats to thaw, and they don't loose any moisture through the freezing process.

Silly question but do the frozen feeds contain any less goodness,like some nutrients lost in the freezing process.i know this can happen with some vegies.
And the roadkill site i mentioned as rather sick,try explaining to a kid why people are stopping and taking pics of dead snakes etc.the pic at the top of this thread just took me by surprise.

I did explain it to you and a child could understand it. It is not sick your just close minded.

That's why I ALWAYS separate the head from the spine on a fresh killed rat....as they do have a habit of coming to when donked, they are tough buggers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back