Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there on Friday and Saturday.

I'm really looking forward to the CARA Conference on the Sunday though! Looks like an interesting line up of speakers. So who's going to the Conference?

Hi Guys Snake Ranch will be there and if you guys missed it last year make sure you get to it this year if possible. It was huge and it should be even bigger this year. everyone is pretty pumped for it. Make sure you come up and say Gday to us at the Snake Ranch stand and don't forget the Reptiles Australia/ Snake Ranch Woma give away will be drawn on Sunday at Midday at the show. Very excited!

Since womas are the only reptiles in the draw, does that mean if i only hold a class 1 licence and have only had my licence for a year I'm not eligible for the competition?

I'll be there Saturday, and perhaps Friday.

Garth will be there on Friday..I am going Saturday..we will be on the Illawarra Reptile Society table so come and say hello.

Since womas are the only reptiles in the draw, does that mean if i only hold a class 1 licence and have only had my licence for a year I'm not eligible for the competition?
It says in the fine print that if you are in NSW and not eligible for a class 1 you get BHPs instead

Last edited by a moderator:
I will put up sign APS at 3 pm Saturday somewhere close to beer supply.

im going to the conference and show. if the draw for the womas is on sunday does that mean that the people at CARA will miss it?

I'll be there too, hopefully trashed out of my brain. Kidding.

Hugsta your going down in a sculling contest.

Anyone going to come out Thursday night ??

:( So wish i could stay for Saturday.... maybe next year....

Mrs I

xxx

Not going to Newtown, when I live near Castle HIll Mrs, soz.

Hey I suggest we all buy Mr Slateman a drink to thank him for all his hard work with this site

Hey I suggest we all buy Mr Slateman a drink to thank him for all his hard work with this site

That is one of the most sensible suggestions that I have ever heard!
A big thank you for all the hard work, all the rubbish that he has has to put up with to have made this site what it is..great!
Better not let everyone buy him one though....someone will have to carry him out LOL

That is one of the most sensible suggestions that I have ever heard!
A big thank you for all the hard work, all the rubbish that he has has to put up with to have made this site what it is..great!
Better not let everyone buy him one though....someone will have to carry him out LOL

Bloody oath he'll be Burton's by 3.05pm!

I just write APS on dartboard and place it where we will be 3 pm Saturday. It would be nice to come and say hello to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back