Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's working at the show, she's a volunteer i believe, i think they walk around the show and stuff.

Yeah I figured she was working at the show :rolleyes:;) I meant was she going to be at a particular stall!!!

Will it be kid-friendly? Thinking about bringing our 3yo...

I"M COMING!!!! Hubby bought me surprise plane tickets for Saturday so will be there on Sun and at the BBQ on Sat night!!!!!
Look out Sydney...hehe

hey guys i want to go but my licence hasn't come through yet... I have been told though that sellers will except just the licence number from the place and I can ring up the licencing place and just ask for it... does anyone else know if this is right?? I really wanna go and get my first snake... please help??

Leezel, I wouldn't push yourself to hard to purchase a snake at the expo, I'd expect breeders to want to site lic's at the show, though you could probably meet some of the major breeders there, and get you name on one of the snakes for when your lic comes through. The show is alot more than just buying herps, and is well worth going to just for a look, the purchasing of reptiles is only a small part of a much bigger picture.

OHHHHHHHHHHH Im so annoyed my ride just piked GRRRRRRRRRRRR *crys* dont wanna catch the train to parra waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah I figured she was working at the show :rolleyes:;) I meant was she going to be at a particular stall!!!

Will it be kid-friendly? Thinking about bringing our 3yo...

Yes....heaps of things to keep the kids occupied. Jumping castle, kids reptile shows, lots of hands on animals....theres even a coffee (good coffee) caravan, for the adults of course;).

hey guys, anyone doing volunteer work there? im volunteering friday and sunday. would be good to meet some volunteers out there before we start there together

wooo hooo
i'm going on saturday and sunday and picking up my baby Bredli from snake ranch.
should be good!
i'm easy to spot having electirc red hair and being in a wheelchair.

Hi Guys

The expo is off and running....bigger and better than last year but you better get in quick, the livestock is running out the door! word of advice though, if you haven't got the funds to spend then I would leave the credit card at home (probably safer to leave whole wallet at home)....it's sooo tempting!!

Hi Guys

The expo is off and running....bigger and better than last year but you better get in quick, the livestock is running out the door! word of advice though, if you haven't got the funds to spend then I would leave the credit card at home (probably safer to leave whole wallet at home)....it's sooo tempting!!

You scared me when you said 'The expo is off...' , i thought it was actually cancelled.

Its indoor and outdoor......and if it rains you won't get wet.....very interesting setup, animal displays hiding in every corner...just when you think you have seen everything........!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back