Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh, I didnt even know this was on!! I think I may have to go!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

i'll be there on saturday!!
i'll be the one carrying the massive camera around and taking photos of all the happenings:)
cant wait:)

what time will the BBQ finish? cause i wont be there now untill after 6pm :( so i will have to go to the expo the next day.Is there a cut off time by pay for entry to the BBQ?

what time will the BBQ finish? cause i wont be there now untill after 6pm :( so i will have to go to the expo the next day.Is there a cut off time by pay for entry to the BBQ?

What BBQ mate,

It's my understanding like last year that it is a buffet dinner $30 a head. Phil Emmanuel will be the entertainment. Like last year the bar won't be operating late so i think kegs have been arranged.

6pm is when it starts!

What BBQ mate,

It's my understanding like last year that it is a buffet dinner $30 a head. Phil Emmanuel will be the entertainment. Like last year the bar won't be operating late so i think kegs have been arranged.

6pm is when it starts!

I'm pretty sure that it's a BBQ this year.

http://www.wildexpo.com.au/Show 08/latest news.htm

Saturday Night BBQ - $30 per head. After the show closes at 5pm on Saturday, the venue will be cleared of the general public, and the gates will re-open at 6pm for an informal BBQ. This will be a great opportunity to catch up with like minded individuals, meet new enthusiasts, or just generally have a good time. Entertainment on the night will include performances by renowned Australian musician Phil Emmanuel. Tickets can be purchased at the entrance to the show, or at the entrance to the BBQ.

i am going my boy spike is entered so i will be there sat and sun if u see me say hi i have dark blond hair with red tips.

Well whatever it is the details are right but the words from Stimmo's mouth himself were "the dinner saturday night will be good"

Possibly dinner in the form of BBQ'd meat .

Possibly dinner in the form of BBQ'd meat .

Well last year it was served in silver trays and was pork beef, chicken, ham etc. And for $30 it better be more than snags!

I'm really just doing this to bump the post!

This year's expo is going to be HUGE, anyone thinking of attending won't regret doing so...

Kane

OK so at first i wasnt going, but i cancelled my plans for Saturday, so now im in! :p
(hopefully minus the kids ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back