Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasser

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Orange4-28-0803alt.jpg

Bookmark it for future use, if interested...unless you are one of "them".
www.jagpondro.com

Your favorite hybridizing Yank,

Yasser

Beautiful snake Yasser, good luck with them.

Them would be the people against cross breeding of different snake species.

Done...Ditto what Boa said! Some more stunners Yasser, you can see which species trait it inherits....pretty damn cute!!

It'll be interesting how many of "them" will have a look...lmao

OOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I SO WANT ONE!!!!
It is soooo gorgeous!!!!
I really REALLY want one!!!:D:D
Show us more!!

"Them", its USA mindset. With us or against. Basically if you dont agree you are the enemy. No grey area, no non committment.

Yeah absolutely, it's not like the 'for' and 'against' would be like that here :lol:

"Them", its USA mindset. With us or against. Basically if you dont agree you are the enemy. No grey area, no non committment.

"Them" is an Australian mindset also.
With us or against us. basically if you don't agree you are the enemy. No grey area, no non committment.

The whole pure vs hybrid debate. Got to love it.

Absolutely right, it's quite obvious it has nothing to do with where you are from the feelings are just as strong, just look at some of the threads on here.

Well Yasser could have left that part out but I can understand how he feels. You think Anti cross breeding and Anti Hybrid threads get heated here you should see some that we've been involved in on other forums lol.

For those that don't know the animal he posted is a 75% Carpet, Carpondro X Jag or Jagpondro, Yasser hatched out a number of them not to long ago.. Randy

i personally recon they look super cool. and if thats why u buy ur snakes to look at, then why not have one like that;) i would love to look at that. still recond the gtp and jag look good as they naturally are, but that is a very cool mix:)

saved. look forward to it mate. im sure there will be some stunners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back