Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have a look at some pics of jungles and you will see what looks like a scull and cross bones on there head

Sorry to steal ya thread Bundy....

Coastal pictured below:

n824030494_2995621_5967.jpg

I don't know if that classes as a skull and crossbones - but more a dragonfly - but that's a coastal... :)

Which evidentially appears quite similar to the one Bundy is holding.

Coastal pictured below:

I don't know if that classes as a skull and crossbones - but more a dragonfly - but that's a coastal... :)

Which evidentially appears quite similar to the one Bundy is holding.

cheers m8te

I see what you mean now in comparison

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=53390&d=1211777302

one of the snakes ill be getting this weekend i hope ^_^ , it sort of looks like a crazy skull but this is a B & G so huge difference in colouration

Last edited:
haha, thats not me holding it, i dont wear gloves when i handle them at work, thats a mate of mine who also loves snakes. He was the one who found it in the bunch and bought it down to show me i asked him to take some pics of it for me. my boss gets a bit funny when ever i take off to play with snakes hahaha, she does let me have a quick hold though before she gives me the get back to work stare hahaha.

Nicely marked coastal you've got there! Goes to show what a designer hobby keeping herps has become when a high color coastal is automatically pressumed to be a jungle. True jungles are from a locale on the tablelands of Nth QLD where they do show a prdominant two tone coloration. Most recognised of these carpets are the Atherton forms which run into the Malanda and Milla Milla regions aswell. Hope it stays around you bundy.

i say its a coastal because its more a orange-red than a yellow and coastals come in all different colours

Looks like a nice coastal you'd find around Proserpine Mackay area??Wherever you are located will tell exactly what it is.You can get jungles looking just like that,they vary in colour and pattern as much as coastals do but looks like what in the hobby is caled a Proserpine which aren't just found around there as has been mentioned before.

I don't blame you for suiting up.... I had a jungle once which was the most vicious snake I've ever come across( other than my two olive bubs at the moment) (just plain nasty). Even if it is a coastal, it's still a beautiful snake. You are very lucky to come across such a wonderful specimen

Nice snake whatever it is...
A comment from Jungle Freak with his thoughts would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back