Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just wanted to show some pictures of my first snake and Bredli, I got her today around 10:30 off of ad. I managed to take a few pics of her before she was ready to roam around her enclosure. I only have 3pictures because I don't want to disturb her to much.

002.jpg

003-4.jpg

Pictures aren't to good, my camera isn't to good :?

thats going to turn out to be a cracker Bredli, well done good choice
Thanks mate. I was going to wait for ads next lot but he told me to have a look in for sale a few pages back and fell in love. She looks much nicer then those photo's I'm stuck with a Canon Powershot :lol:

Give that little one a year or so and there will be no comparison.

Congrats mate I finally see you got your Bredli WHOO HOOO!!!
It seem's the Bredli is the most popular buy at the moment and why shouldnt it!!!!
Keep us posted buddy and cant wait to see more picks once settled in!!
It sucks not having a good camera hey?? Im in the same boat at the moment, but will be buying a good one in the next few months!!

Congrats mate I finally see you got your Bredli WHOO HOOO!!!
It seem's the Bredli is the most popular buy at the moment and why shouldnt it!!!!
Keep us posted buddy and cant wait to see more picks once settled in!!
It sucks not having a good camera hey?? Im in the same boat at the moment, but will be buying a good one in the next few months!!
Yeah. I love bredli! There probably my fave. But I'd still love a nice Bhp or Woma :) Hopefully I will buy off ad again. His bredli are nice! I'd love to see some of his other things he breeds. ;)

Once you start you cant stop!!!!!
Yep. When are you going to accidently get your pair of Bhp? :lol: You need a mate for your Atherton to! ;)

Was gonna stash some of my tax money but i have too many hobbies so that didnt work out. lol Will prob wait till begining of the year unless something pops up before hand.

Was gonna stash some of my tax money but i have too many hobbies so that didnt work out. lol Will prob wait till begining of the year unless something pops up before hand.
:lol: Just tell your fiancée that when they breed you already have a buyer :)

Yeah. I love bredli! There probably my fave. But I'd still love a nice Bhp or Woma :) Hopefully I will buy off ad again. His bredli are nice! I'd love to see some of his other things he breeds. ;)

I'm the same, I think Ill get a WOMA if they go class 1 in NSW as my mate already has some nice BHP but if all else fails Ill get a BHP too!!

I'm the same, I think Ill get a WOMA if they go class 1 in NSW as my mate already has some nice BHP but if all else fails Ill get a BHP too!!
Sweet, only reason I didn't get it first is its to much for me, And a little bigger then Bredli normally. I have seen your Bredli he is very nice :D They look nearly the same size aswell. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back