OMG...they've found BIGFOOT! :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, clown. :lol:

I was saying that I haven't seen any evidence of big foot gun factories or missile silos. Who knows, they might have secrey underground labs in which they concoct plans to take over the world.

I am not sooking about them being killed, merely stating a fact that many people on this site are very hipocritical when it comes to animals being killed.

A koala gets killed = everyone up in arms baying for blood
A dead bigfoot is found = most people are laughing or having a joke (even some of those baying for the blood of the koala bashers).

Just two sides of the coin I suppose.

:lol:

On one side of the coin is a cute (supposedly), familiar animal, on the other side of the coin is a mythical one - the most important distinction here is real vs mythical. I think it's generally considered ethical to kill mythical creatures, although some people would not be comfortable if you claimed you'd killed god. You can kill the tooth fairy or the Easter bunny too, as long as you don't use a real woman or rabbit as a prop.

If someone actually found a live sasquach and nailed him to a tree, leaving it to be found later the next day by school children as he howled in pain, people would probably be pretty angry about that too. Just a hunch.

I could tell you all a very interesting story about something that happened to me in the bush one year, but cant be bothered because,
1. take too long to write it out.
2. No-one would beleive me
3. Cant be bothered getting ridiculed today.
Cheers,
Aleks.

big foot ...........is just a tongan man that hasnt heard of NADS hair waxing products.............

not sure what the big hype is all about.....
I found a bigffot myself a while back...........even married it.......but she was too hard to maintain so got rid of her!:rolleyes:............all that brushing you need to do.....

bundy that was a bear ...........fool .................growl growl rahhhhhhhhh and the back scratching on the doorways.....

It's today!! YAY :p 10 bucks says the esky falls off the barge and the contents eaten by the shark we'll be chasing around for the next few years :D (I hope not though :D)

Technically in Americaland it's still yesterday afternoon. ;)

So, are the results in?
Why do they always have dodgy out of focus pics, surely in todays digital age even a camera phone could have taken a clearer pic,

So, are the results in?
Why do they always have dodgy out of focus pics, surely in todays digital age even a camera phone could have taken a clearer pic,

Surely you realise you're not being naive enough to fit into modern society! Shame on you!

Here's some proof! ;) Notice the science coat he's wearing!! Must be real!

bigfoot.jpg

So I guess humans didn't evolve in Africa afterall, hell, it makes perfect sense that it is America that we all really hail from, it is the greatest country on Earth :rolleyes: :lol:

big foot... white man been raped by a moose produced this creatureThe Story :white man was hunting for the moose and to attract him he would do the mooses mating call which sounds like this (MMEERRRRHURT) then the big daddy moose heard this and came running and the hunter was meant to shoot the moose but his gun jammed leaving the moose alive to ravage the white man creating big foot.this is a true story told by my canadian loser that i am so not with :)

Haha! I love the comical skull and the way they replaced the complex wrist and hand bones with one large plate! :lol: That's one anatomically bizarre pelvis too! :lol: Look at the giant wrist attachments on the single forearm bones! :lol: I wouldn't even know what name to give them! :lol: Where did you find that one? Was it on a comedy show or was it an extremely low-effort attempt at a hoax?

Haha! I love the comical skull and the way they replaced the complex wrist and hand bones with one large plate! :lol: That's one anatomically bizarre pelvis too! :lol: Look at the giant wrist attachments on the single forearm bones! :lol: I wouldn't even know what name to give them! :lol: Where did you find that one? Was it on a comedy show or was it an extremely low-effort attempt at a hoax?

Yep very funny, the pith helmet does give it some credibility though.
What 'bone' is he measuring? lol

Yep very funny, the pith helmet does give it some credibility though.
What 'bone' is he measuring? lol

Hah! I didn't even notice that! Obviously from a comedy thing rather than a very low-effort hoax attempt :p

Oh wow! I have to swallow my words though! The results for the Big Foot remains just came in! They're real! :shock: DNA tests reveal beyond doubt that they are authentic! They're primate, but not of any known species, despite showing clear similarities to humans and some little-known apes from South America! :shock:

Oh wow! Reading on, the US government has been forced to admit that they've known about them all along and were covering it up! They've just revealed another of their secrets! My goodness! Check these pictures out! :shock: It was dragged up by a government owned deep sea trawler soon after the tsunami a couple of years ago! :shock:

mermaid1.jpg

mermaid8.jpg

mermaid2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back