OMG...they've found BIGFOOT! :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the pictures working for you, bundy? They're showing up for me.

Okay okay, hopefully it'll work now.

mermaid1.jpg

mermaid2.jpg

mermaid8.jpg

Man that thing is freaky. It's like some alien mermaid thing.

Pretty amazing, huh? After discovering that Big Foot is actually real and has been living in North America for so long without evidence, it's not that amazing to discover that there are crazy things living deep in the depths of the oceans. The government isn't yet releasing whether the mermaid is an aquatic primate or a lower vertebrate which has evolved to have remarkable similarities to primates. They say they're preparing an official statement which they'll release early next week. Pretty amazing stuff! I wonder why they kept it hidden for so long!

Pretty amazing, huh? After discovering that Big Foot is actually real and has been living in North America for so long without evidence, it's not that amazing to discover that there are crazy things living deep in the depths of the oceans. The government isn't yet releasing whether the mermaid is an aquatic primate or a lower vertebrate which has evolved to have remarkable similarities to primates. They say they're preparing an official statement which they'll release early next week. Pretty amazing stuff! I wonder why they kept it hidden for so long!

link to where your getting all this info?:p

I actually got the pictures from snopes *shrug* C'mon, hush! ;)

don't know if anyone else has said this or not but..

"Professional bigfoot Hunters"..

How do you make a living out of hunting something that is supposedly a myth. Who on earth is paying them? Isn't that the definition of Professional being paid to do something.

they must be very good con-artists if they are being paid.

don't know if anyone else has said this or not but..

"Professional bigfoot Hunters"..

How do you make a living out of hunting something that is supposedly a myth. Who on earth is paying them? Isn't that the definition of Professional being paid to do something.

they must be very good con-artists if they are being paid.

Mate, from what I read of it they take gullible septics on bushwalks hunting bigfoot.
They are probably making a fortune!
This little escapade is just a little business boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back