OMG...they've found BIGFOOT! :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting...and very sad about hearing nothing may I add :(

Plenty of Sasquatch living around Ringwood! I've seen them out the front of the nightclub there! Makes me an authority on the matter I feel ;)

I'm still waiting...and very sad about hearing nothing may I add :(

Plenty of Sasquatch living around Ringwood! I've seen them out the front of the nightclub there! Makes me an authority on the matter I feel ;)

dont worry about not hearing anything yet, they are 16 hours behind, wait till 4 in the monring, then we will hear what happened!! well 5... they actually have to have the meeting first.

The slim chance this could be authentic though, do you really think they would release the results and confirm this to the public?

Could be bad either way - it can prove some 'myths' like this really can be real and the skeptics can go eat their ****, but at the same time would probably cause a rush of mad people going out and trying to hunt the poor things down.

Shame on you skeptics, without yeti fur how could the Sydney GTP population stay warm enough during the winter?

Shame on you skeptics, without yeti fur how could the Sydney GTP population stay warm enough during the winter?

The virgin marry occasionally makes an appearance in Sydney - she warms their reptilian souls
and provides a garden of eden to shield them from the sinners - :)

Oh ye of little faith!

Now someone pass me that crack pipe please :shock:

Initial DNA test evidence allegedly provided three results, the first indicating a human, the second being inconclusive and a third taken from the creature's guts was thought to be from a possum.
Sounds a bit dodgy

Starting to come out now that Tom Biscardi is in fact a Las Vegas promoter and scam artist. In 2005 he claimed to have a bigfoot body and for a measley fee of $60 you could watch the capture and unvieling on pay per view.
Suckers

Initial DNA test evidence allegedly provided three results, the first indicating a human, the second being inconclusive and a third taken from the creature's guts was thought to be from a possum.
Sounds a bit dodgy

So pretty much they killed some poor bloke and stuck possum all over him?

or perhaps it was a hariy human who just dined on possum but died from an inconclusive substance...

Nahhh looks like a gorilla suit with entrails attached

Seems that TheHorrorDome.Com found the same bigfoot sometime ago and made a costume out of it lol :D. The following is copied directly from their site:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
HDLGO.jpg
[/SIZE][/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Contact us:[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][email protected] [/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Phone: (516) 238-5108[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Use our ORDER FORM to fax your orders in to us.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Fax: (516) 883-2151[/SIZE][/FONT]

SasquatchMed.jpg
Sasquatch.jpg

[SIZE=+1]DELUXE SASQUATCH COSTUME[/SIZE] - NT009

Long thought of as folk lore, the Sasquatch Creature is now known to exist. The pictures shown here prove Sasquatch is no myth. Just how long he has lived is unclear. Some claim he's been around for centuries, while scientists state he's no older than 50. No matter his age, the destructive force of Big Foot is clear. The last time he roamed these parts he left the mountainous area and wiped out many villages. Naturally, all residents in the area expressed concern about the latest sighting.
Costume comes complete with a Deluxe Over Sized Mask with helmet that allows the user to gain an extra 12 inches in height by looking out of the neck. The costume also comes with Hand/Arm Extenders, Sasquatch Feet, Muscle suit padding and Sasquatch Costume with attached latex chest piece.
Now heres the picture of the "body" in the freezer:

0,,6197514,00.jpg

You be the judge lol...

Are there any official websites confirming its a hoax?

Not that I'm aware of but i think the evidence posted above says it all....:lol:

ok i feel like an idiot right now sdaji was that thing real!!!???
and was that link to the ebay item of that sea thing a hoax page or was that legit and did people really bid on it?!
the gov would have taken the animal for testing if it was real yea?

nessie

Thats nothing I've got the Loch Ness monster in my bath tub!!!! Honest !!!:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back