Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats his saving grace brigsy, you welcome to come and try handling him :) hahaha that would be fun

Ill hold yours if you hold mine:rolleyes:
My male Atherton is a fiesty piece of gear! he is sorta getting better just does not like leavin his enclosure. Nailed me on the elbow of all places the other week.
How old is that jungle and where did you get him?

Hahaha at Hamish the Childrens Python, it's often the little ones that are the spawn of Satan.

My nastiest piece work....he can smell your fear :lol:

2a8101f.jpg

my new diamond runs rings around all of my jungles in the anger department!

Attachments

• 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    244.8 KB · Views: 57
Bitey pythons

I have a pair of womas that just don't like me or anyone else. The female is alot worse than the male in that she will strike the side of the enclosure when you just walk by. They are beautiful and I want to keep them, but I am on the fence unless they calm down. Any handling tricks for these guys will be greatly appreciated. Here is some pics.
Male Female
IMG_6462.jpg
IMG_6481-1.jpg

i like many others has a fiesty jungle guarenteed to bit everytime you get her out record is 10 i think but to much blood to count

100_0868Small.jpg

100_0870Small.jpg

100_1225Small.jpg

Whoa Pimp, what did you do to that poor little snake. :p This is probably gonna sound dumb but how did you get so close to such a cranky brown snake, and how quickly did you move when he struck at you? Photos are deceiving but that first pic of yours, looks as if you were gonna stand there and let him bite you...lol

Here is one of my baby jungle girl - Jane. Can never get her in any other pose..]
oh you justt sort of move your leg.
Brown snakes have very short fangs,and they dont make it through a sturdy pair of boots and with baggy jeans they dont quite make it through them either.

101_5448.jpg

here is a hatchy from last year this little thing was like a spring coiling almost its whole body just to get some extra reach and the next is a female recent addition and it wont let u get anywhere near it. the next one is reasonably nice but it will give u a love tap pretty much every time u disturb its peace.
I used to defend jungle's because i have had the pleasure of owning some of the nicest placid jungles but they are definately snappy but stunning animals

Attachments

• snap.jpg
    snap.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 33
  • female jungle.jpg
    female jungle.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 26
  • resize yearling.jpg
    resize yearling.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 29
got him from a guy in sydney not a breeder, think he bought him and he wouldn't eat so sold him on took me a good 8 months to get him eating properly.

Ill hold yours if you hold mine:rolleyes:
My male Atherton is a fiesty piece of gear! he is sorta getting better just does not like leavin his enclosure. Nailed me on the elbow of all places the other week.
How old is that jungle and where did you get him?

lol.....that's her normal mood.....just like that lizard in your avatar. Haha, he looks impressed.....not......too

hahah yes that was one of his very first photos when i got him a few years ago. he is so much better now! i wish i coudl say the same for my stimmo. lol

This is a great thread I don't know why it died out so early. So I am going to post this and get it on the recent posts list and maybe generate some interest. With as many people as there are I know there are more bitey snakes out there. Let's see those pics and stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back