True Blue Racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dottyback

Reaction score
I was in the market for another rack system, I already have a few Slitherins and i like the look of true blue racks plus the price was much more better. The service from Adam and Dave was brillant (buying a Slitherin is like buying something Louis Vuitton)

I bought the 24 tub advanced hatcy rack with a habistat PP thermostat.

It took me less then 30 miuntes to put toether, the longest part was running the heat cord along the pre-made grooves.

Over all I give it the big thumbs up!

Attachments

• rack.jpg
    rack.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 424
Racks

This is brilliant! Thanks

knew it wouldnt take you long,

there a great product and the guys are very customer service orientated , i have two of those racks in that size and am in the process of planing the lizard racks

highly recommend to everyone

Can anybody tell me are the tubs UV resistant...like the one's from slitherin....

So the lack of an answer to my Question must mean the tubs are not......!!!!!!!

These racks look like an excellent option - I'd love to breed a couple of species of pythons over the next few years (something I haven't done before) and these could be a definate goer.

Sorry Oldbeard, I didn't notice your question. We looked closely at the US products available when designing our racks. Few in US are UV stabalised as tubs are so cheap to replace. This is the way we have gone and we can supply replacement tubs at a good price. Having said that, under normal indoor use you will get many, many years of use. Even on our lizard racks with UV, we have had no deterioration or discolouring after two years of use. (I have been using these tubs for lizards myself before producing racks)

Wow! I heart that setup bigtime! ;)

Looks awesome mate, Although I now HATE you... as my bank account is going to perish hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back