Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my GTP male, 6ft and 6 years old. I'm living in KL, Malaysia since 2004 and I bought this guy even before I bought a TV.
Very hard to get GTP's here due to changes in Cities License status. I have an Irian Jaya carpet python aswell, would possible try to crossbreed. Hard to cool the snakes here when it is always 31-32 degrees.
Anyway here is a few pics of my greenie
Snakie Jan 9th 2008.jpgSnakie Jan 9 2008.jpgIMG_6491.jpgIMG_6486.jpg

Two of my two hatchies

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 106
C,mon Ryan,there growing mould on them,i better take them off ur hands to get the treatment they deserve..lol..Ive got a couple spare enclosures here...Very nice Arcy11...

Feeding time.
feeding.jpg

C,mon Ryan,there growing mould on them,i better take them off ur hands to get the treatment they deserve..lol..Ive got a couple spare enclosures here...Very nice Arcy11...

LOL the mould is only there because they get misted daily.

Michael great pic how old are those hatchies.

Thanks michael its a good sight when there all lined up having a feed like that.

Very nice, That's what I call a high yellow. I hope she stays like that - should do at 4.5 years.

The photo doesn't do her justice. She looks like a yellow highlighter in real life.

She definitely looks like she'll stay this colour for life.

I'm always struck by the beauty of Green Tree Pythons.
Thank you for sharing, Fama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back