Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a pretty good show, very packed! lol love that 2nd pic of the wheeleri and levis James, thanks for sharing mate.

That l. levis was a stunner, no wonder it won 1st place

As one of the judges on the day I can tell you that the levis was an absolute cracker of an animal,congrats to dickyknee.

Great to see a Perentie there! It's worth turning up just to see that. :)

Yeah that is an awesome looking animal,love it.The owner also went to a heap of trouble with the setup by the look of it,very well done.

I turned up at 11 am with the tin lids in tow,there was a filthy dirty big giant line that went around buildings and through the car park.
This was too much wait for uncle zulu,so i retreated to another place for a few hours and returned with tin lids.
When i finally seen where it was, it was a reasonable size,idont think the organisers expected such a large throng of reptilites.
There was some very good herps on display and for sale,some good monitors and gex by Sponge Bob in particular.
Some familiar faces of the reptile world were there,"Ramsayi" with some very nice albino darwins, Hawkesbury reptiles had some nice stock also,bought a few herp products off of Brad Walker.
Was a good today and a credit to the Illawarra Herp society,
DECCW allowing selling was obviously a help to keepers and those selling herp associated products,so believe it or not they have actually done something helpful :lol:

Good catching up again Zulu,just sorry I was so distracted being as it was so busy,which was great.Any of the knockers saying it was too busy what would you rather see,hardly any people?The size of the crowd just shows the interest in the hobby and also shows the potential for how much growth the hobby can achieve.

The committee,volunteers,keepers entering their animals,vendors offering animals for sale as well as shops having a presence deserve a huge thank you for making it such a massive success.

With out a doubt one of the stand out animals was Fays Albino Darwin....what a cracker that was.
Here is one of the Aspers Pia had for sale... guess where it ended up :)

Yeah mate that alb is really something special.Nice asper ! lol

Those first two lizards, are they a type of gecko? They have such character!! I'd love some in the future.

they are under the Nephrurus family of geckos

014-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

015.jpg

006-1.jpg

013.jpg

As one of the judges on the day I can tell you that the levis was an absolute cracker of an animal,congrats to dickyknee.

Yeah definitely one of the nicest around, I've got one of her offspring and he's the best looking one in my gecko collection ;)

was a dang nice hatchie plat mac as well ...... i think a few people would have brought that given the chance me being one of them lol

If anyone knows who was selling it please PM me details :)

(i don't think i have bought enough snakes this season) hahahahha

IRSexpo2011_-2.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-3.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-4.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-6.jpg

Mark and Pia's Reptiles , always one of the best displays at any expo.
IRSexpo2011_-7.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-8.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-9.jpg

Warrawong Prodcue
IRSexpo2011_-10.jpg

Fin Fangs and Feathers
IRSexpo2011_-11.jpg

Woonona Produce
IRSexpo2011_-12.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-13.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-14.jpg

Stimmo doing his talk
IRSexpo2011_-15.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-16.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-17.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-18.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-19.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-20.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-21.jpg

IRSexpo2011_-22.jpg

IRSexpo2011_.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics as always dicky.

Also heard that you left your award winning geckos 1st place ribbon behind? If this is true, she is worthless now so I'll take her off your hands ;)

Great pics as always dicky.

Also heard that you left your award winning geckos 1st place ribbon behind? If this is true, she is worthless now so I'll take her off your hands ;)

Yeah I was told I had to hand it back in at the end of the day , all good though... it gets replaced with a trophy ;)

Well I better make sure that trophy gets 'misplaced' then :p

lol Jay is on a mission to find this platinum breeder

good pics dicky, displays the show well mate. Im in a few shots of the croud in this thread haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back