Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
put up your old avatar pic so we can all play "where's wally" in the crowd shots then...
hahaha which old pic do you mean jack? Was gunna chuck up a random pic of myself, but i dont have the same hair as i do now, so it might not work for wheres wally lol

hahaha which old pic do you mean jack? Was gunna chuck up a random pic of myself, but i dont have the same hair as i do now, so it might not work for wheres wally lol

from memory you used to be a real whacko cross eyed lookin dude...

ohhhh hahahahaha! nah thats not me mate lol. I met you today dude. I was hanging with dicky... bit of a mop on my head...

ohhhh hahahahaha! nah thats not me mate lol. I met you today dude. I was hanging with dicky... bit of a mop on my head...
i do recall that meeting, we'll have to have proper chat next time... it was spongebob who really let me down, he looked nothing like his avatar

IRSexpo2011batch2-2.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-3.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-4.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-5.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-6.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-7.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-8.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-11.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-12.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-13.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-15.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-16.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-17.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-18.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-19.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-20.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-21.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-22.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-23.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2.jpg

Last edited:
you got any pics of spongebob's little angle heads dicky, she who holds the purse strings turned up after he'd packed them up

you got any pics of spongebob's little angle heads dicky, she who holds the purse strings turned up after he'd packed them up

Good to meet you yesterday and sorry I dont look my avatar. I do try to wear squarepants though. I'll be putting up the angles heads in the for sale forum later today.

Sorry,I know I'm butting in... but were you the guy with the really long dreads? I mean, Ballina is up that way....

Haha killmike I know who you're talking about, those dreads were looooooooonggg!

Thanks for all the pics guys. Much appreciated.

To my knowledge 4,000 went through the doors. I will get an official estimate later.

Scaleyfoots were the highlight of my day, who was selling them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back