Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do recall that meeting, we'll have to have proper chat next time... it was spongebob who really let me down, he looked nothing like his avatar

haha yeah he wasnt as yellow as i pictured either. yep, will have a chat next time man, almost came over to you sittin behind the tubs a few times, but kept getting distracted.

haha yeah he wasnt as yellow as i pictured either. yep, will have a chat next time man, almost came over to you sittin behind the tubs a few times, but kept getting distracted.

Well dickie took this photo yesterday seeing as I was there in person and I certainly thought I was yellow. Must look after my liver a little more me thinks.

IRSexpo2011_-20.jpg

IRSexpo2011batch2-11.jpg

this is the woma i purchased, absolutely love him !!

wrong pic :( meant to be the woma in bretts pics!!

IRSexpo2011batch2-11.jpg

this is the woma i purchased, absolutely love him !!

wrong pic :( meant to be the woma in bretts pics!!

Lmao, wasn't this the "Diamond Python" that should've won best in show?

i have a couple of queensland diamonds that look just like that (had em for 11 years but they are yet to get 15ft)

there were also L. fallax labelled as L. caerulea, a lot of folk pointed that out to me

Well, my diamond was def a diamond....bred her ourselves and My GTF was def a GTF.
They can only be labelled as what is told to the secretary before they come in that morning.

A huge thank you must go to Matt Hicks for his spectacular Perentie set up. Matt is an ex President of the club and he and Kathy never hesitate to volunteer and help make the show great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the privilege of meeting Farma while i was at the show. He looked nothing like i thought... Top bloke though.

Farma.jpg

yeah i love the woma im on the front page of the 'shellharbour advertiser' holding him!!

Why does every kid try to pat a snake strait on the head?
Why were some people trying to sell King/Superworms as 'LARGER MEALWORMS' ? and even he couldn't really say anything when i asked him on it... As they were definitely medium sized superworms he was selling as mealworms..

veenarm : If that wasn't aimed at me, then I'm sorry in advance for the following... if it was aimed at me, then I only really have this to say
"Super Worms" and mealworms are the same thing,

The sp. Tenebrio Molitor are the common Mealworm (which you get in 99% of petshops) They feed them a hormone to prolong the larval stage making them a superworm.

Zophobas Morio which I do have and cultivate are a very different bug to the Tenebrio Molitor.
Zophobas Morio is what people call Giant Mealworms.
I had mine very clearly marked as "Giant Mealworms" which is the latter.

In your statement you make, you have mis-used species by crossing them. You have made out that they are the same species.

It's like saying Diamond Olive python. it's confusing because there are 2 species which you are referring to, so it's hard to determine which one you are actually talking about.

Again though, my apologies for this reply if it wasn’t aimed at me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back