Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Relax , clipo38 isnt asking for your address , this is a harmless thread if you dont want to contribute then dont be rude !... And unless you have put your address etc on your own profile , then I highly doubt a petty theif will be stealin from you ???

I have 10 .....

Haha! I have 3 blueys, 2 cbd's, 2 thick tail geckos, 2 marbled geckos and a northern spiny tailed gecko. 10 all up with more to come. Just gotta add with out the gf noticing

Love a good numbers game.

Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is interesting. What they hide is critical.

So rather talk how many people have, I would be more interested in total meterage. Personally I have around 2.8m worth of pythons.

Is one big old scrubby worth a dozen hatchies???

Only 3 snakes, 2 kids & 1 wife. Family members don't count do they?

Last edited:
I seriously couldn't be bothered than any more than 10 :D And even then I haven't got 10 of em :lol: Personally I'd like to drop my numbers to 2. I don't get any joy from having to spend a zillion dollars feeding my animals and then half my life cleaning out enclosures...call me greedy, tight or whatever :lol: It's certainly not because of a lack of love.

I seriously couldn't be bothered than any more than 10 :D And even then I haven't got 10 of em :lol: Personally I'd like to drop my numbers to 2. I don't get any joy from having to spend a zillion dollars feeding my animals and then half my life cleaning out enclosures...call me greedy, tight or whatever :lol: It's certainly not because of a lack of love.
I'll have the ones you don't want, lol

i have 1 beardie plus getting a stimmie! when i can move out i want
1 lacie..bells phase
1 ackie
1 yellow spotted
2 coastals
1 diamond
another stimmie (love my stimmies)
1 GTP
more beardies
1 md

but that wont be for a while

I'm not sure about the most, but sssssnakeman definitely has (One of) the biggest varietys of reps that iv seen, Although he is a very busy snake catcher/handler in south QLD i think( correct me if im wrong)
he also has ALOT of videos on youtube. i recommend that you have a look:).

I've got a cuddly pair of Tassie tigers I might part with :)
Hmm, my first vens

I'm not sure about the most, but sssssnakeman definitely has (One of) the biggest varietys of reps that iv seen, Although he is a very busy snake catcher/handler in south QLD i think( correct me if im wrong)
he also has ALOT of videos on youtube. i recommend that you have a look:).
He's in Melbourne now

Moosenoose is greedy, tight and whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back