Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 pygmy bearded dragons and 2 snakes - 4 in total.

This is plenty for me to dedicate the right amount of time to all my animals.
If I had many more, personally I'd feel neglectful as I wouldn't have the time
to dedicate to them all, unless I didn't work full time. I also wouldn't have
the space for them to be in full-sized enclosures.

:Dhellow peopel hows it going well i have.... x2 blue tounges i have x2 centralians x2 prosipines x3dimonds x1 jungle x1 murry darling x1 hypo coastel x1 bhp x1 scrub python x1 stimpson

6 at the moment, more when I can make more space :)

there would be people on here with more than snake ranch

None yet, but i really hope to get a Stimsons python one day they look really cool and seem friendly.

3 blueys and a stimi, would have had another stimi today but easter traffic got the better of me. 2 hours from maitland to southbound caltex on the F3 was more than i could stand.

3 beardies and a diamond hatchling soon, son has snake a snake.

(striped marsh frogs and tadpoles in the pond)

4 beardies n 2 knob tails, but havent bought any lizards in a while and im starting to get a bit of a twitch lol, hmm what to get ??

None yet, but i really hope to get a Stimsons python one day they look really cool and seem friendly.

ditto
heck i'd probably start hoarding again like i did the first time around the bug bit me

actually since this IS the internets, screw it, i have 3 friggin billion :p

Last edited:
Honestly do you really expect people here to just blithely announce to all and sundry the extent of their collections?
Let's just hang out the welcome mat for thieves and tyre kickers.

And really why do you think it's any of your business or anyone else's for that matter?

OMG Relax , clipo38 isnt asking for your address , this is a harmless thread if you dont want to contribute then dont be rude !... And unless you have put your address etc on your own profile , then I highly doubt a petty theif will be stealin from you ???

I have 10 .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back