Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clipo38

Reaction score
im kind of board and just wondering who has the most reptiles
(not a contest just wondering....
i only have three so i donot think i have the most:)

You may not find that people with huge collections will admit that they have large collections.
The sad fact is there is still a lot of people who will steal others people's animals. Four jungle pythons were stolen from a house in my suburb only 2 weeks ago.
I had about 50 snakes 6 months ago, but almost all were hatchies and are now with new owners.

Honestly do you really expect people here to just blithely announce to all and sundry the extent of their collections?
Let's just hang out the welcome mat for thieves and tyre kickers.

And really why do you think it's any of your business or anyone else's for that matter?

do beardies count........i have 3 snakes and four beardies.so it definatly is not me.

I know that all the major breeders would have 100's, dont think they'll tell you just how many though.
I have 2 with more coming soon :)

I think I have 31.

5 blotchies,
2 easterns
1 Gidgee
10 brown tree frogs
2 green tree frogs
4 childrens
2 spotteds
2 beardies
3 shingles

yep. 31.

Honestly do you really expect people here to just blithely announce to all and sundry the extent of their collections?
Let's just hang out the welcome mat for thieves and tyre kickers.

And really why do you think it's any of your business or anyone else's for that matter?

Don't answer if you think it's a personal question!
No-ones going to post their address though, are they?

I just done my records last week and I have 16 different species and 40 reptiles. There is another 2 types of lizards and another 2 types of snakes and one more species of gecko and hopefully I am done :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back