what is your favourite car/dream car?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would have to be a vg pacer hq/ht/hg monaro or a xu1 worked off there tits

my dream car when i was 15 was the car i have now :)
my caprice.jpg
now a chevy camaro, i'd sell my soul for one of these
chevrolet-camaro.jpg

Plymouth barracuda
1972_plymouth_barracuda-pic-12388.jpeg

Dodge Challenger (vanishing point)
images

also a +1 for the 69 charger but keeping it aussie, definitely the torana. I own one but its only a project which is slowly getting done.

Plymouth barracuda

images

also a +1 for the 69 charger but keeping it aussie, definitely the torana. I own one but its only a project which is slowly getting done.

yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that at the movie world halloween night?

I've seen a gtr drift...you just have to go faster!

..yes it was halloween night. good night aswell :p

lgotje - The S-15 was nice mate. Anything done to the SR20? How many KW was it pushing out? I'm getting so excited, starting my new job soon so I can get an R34. Won't be able to drive it until january, but I'll be able to do some stuff to it like hicas lock bar, fmic, tune etc.

yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..yes it was halloween night. good night aswell :p

me toooooooooooo im a mopar man 4 life

Plymouth barracuda

images

me toooooooo im a mopar lover

Last edited:
lol.. i just had a stab in the dark.. gotta say ive never seen or heard of it/them. and im a top gear fan......

ive just had a quick google on it... as a whole car its not my thing.........but from some different angles it looks hot!!!!!

lol....sorry i was looking at the mf5..
Wiesmann MF4 Roadster opens its top at the Geneva Motor Show
They're fairly polarizing cars, you love them or you really don't.

I've visited the factory twice now, got to drive the MF3 Roadster and been driven (by one of the company's founders no less) in the MF4 GT. They're incredible truly hand-made cars.

If you enjoy Top Gear, you should have seen the white MF3 Roadster come up against a TVR a number of years ago, unfortunately that's the only Wiesmann they've had on so far.

The Skyline (specifically R34) is the best car of all, and you all should agree. Not only is it a performance masterpiece, but it looks good, and here's the sale point for all of you herp people... It's so iconic that in Japan, it's called GODZILLA. Godzilla is obviously a reptile. Skyline = best of the car and herp world.

Can't wait 'til I can update this thread with mine...

The Skyline (specifically R34) is the best car of all, and you all should agree. Not only is it a performance masterpiece, but it looks good, and here's the sale point for all of you herp people... It's so iconic that in Japan, it's called GODZILLA. Godzilla is obviously a reptile. Skyline = best of the car and herp world.

Can't wait 'til I can update this thread with mine...
By that reasoning wouldn't the Dodge Viper be even better because its name reflects an actual snake rather than mythical movie reptile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back