what is your favourite car/dream car?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleighMarie

Reaction score
I would love an original mini cooper or the 1970 dodge charger...or a plymouth. But for now until i win lotto i'll stick to my bike haha!:lol:

also would like to point out i got those two photo of the cars from google, i didn't take them.

198537_10150512493790381_892620380_17928632_7383505_n.jpg

I did however take this. So cute!

Attachments

• mini cooper red.jpg
    mini cooper red.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 148
  • dodge.jpg
    dodge.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 154
  • ashbike.jpg
    ashbike.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 355
R34 gt-t with an rb26 conversion. I like the gt-t more than the gt-r because it's rwd, so it's driftable.

I'll be owning (or paying one off) very soon :p

Ford Galaxy Convertible, I can see it now. Candy Apple Red, white wall tyres and a 460 big block.

A HZ /HJ Monaro with chev motor done up for show... orrrr a Transam(I just love them) orrr a jensen, those things could really fly(Dad had one in the 80's)
or the BAT MOBILE the one in Batman the movie

I'd rather the better car. Or a Supra (or the new one, if I could ever afford it >.<).

You want to do different things, obviously.

For me, the gt-t is great because it can make ridiculous power (there are 400 + kw gt-t's on the street) with the neo 25, it's a single turbo also. So there's no need for the rb26 (although I want one :D)

The gt-t can handle just as well as the gt-r, because let's face it, no enthusiast keeps the stock coil overs and sway bars, and everyone beefs up the Engine brace.

The gt-t looks as good with a body kit, all it really needs is suspension and brake upgrades to handle like a gt-r, which a lot of gt-r owners do anyway, but if I want to take my car to Queensland raceway and slide it I can, or I can get around a track just as fast (as long as you are a good driver).

Plus they're 40 k cheaper. 40 k worth of mods would get you a gt-t that would maul a gtr :)

Supras are cool, don't like the dated interior though. The 2jz is a beast.

Do you mean new supra or new gtr, coz I wasn't aware that there was a new supra.

Ever seen the movie Christine, I think she was a 58 Plymouth Fury. Beautifull.

I know this isn't what you meant, but you did say dream car and in my dreams the car I want is one that I never ever have to put fuel in. It's getting so expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back