Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was chased by one when I was about 14. For no damn reason!
When I was about 8 I got pecked in the beans by a goose too.
Safe to say large aquatic birds make the cut on my dislike list

I know I clicked like which probably isn't the right sentiment after reading someone getting pecked in the beans, but Damn I pissed myself laughing, not at your expense, just the circumstances surrounding your feelings towards them :lol:

flies just because they're so darn annoying, especially the big blowflies n stuff
had a friend who was laughing really loudly when one flew up into his mouth, kid nearly choked and when he spat out the offending creature it just flew away

mozzies because i come from a country where dengue and malaria are sadly quite common

found out i'm not too keen on wild rats either, those things are almost immortal (one ran through glue traps which was a last resort, past those snapping bait traps and survived for 4 days after ingesting 2 packets of rat poison)
and of course humans as an entire race

Last edited:
Jawless fish - hagfish and lampreys. They are far too creepy. FYI most 'eelskin' wallets are hagfish.

I like all animals except for any sneaky,bitey ones..

you'd love the reduviidae bugs then, I've known more then one person hospitalised from a bite/sting from a big one, one of them was even in there for an extended stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back