Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Seagulls, I mean Bastard Birds as I call them. I quite happily throw leftover chips in the bin at the beach and give them nothing. My anti-seagullism is quite fairly justified as I once saw one catch a little duckling that had lost it's mother, snap it's neck, then swallow it whole. I couldn't get to it in time. From that day on I swore to never be nice to those things again, even the one-legged ones you sometimes see.
On a happier note, I rescued a kingfisher that was badly caught up in fishing line, then I hand-fed some murray shortneck turtles that came up to me, I guess they had been dumped by really responsible people.
Where do seagulls come from anyways?, I've never seen a nest. I suspect they are from hell, here to do the work of satan!! Did I mention I like ducks?

Since you dont like seagulls(whoops bastard birds) i thought you may get a giggle out of this thread.
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes-37/good-night-of-work-120364

" Chi Chi " the dog next door.... Dont get me wrong i love dogs and all animals in general but this little noise machine is driving me to insanity

mysnakesau, quite a lot of dog training is done without treats. I for one, never reward my dog with food. I give him attention and praise. If dogs are treated well, then yes, they do like us. If they bond with you then there's really nothing they won't do to try and please you.

very very true!
AFP training is done on a toy reward and general stimulation.
so yes, there are LOTS of methods of training that done require food

introduced species and faygay's dumb great dane and moderators

if your referring to GARTHNFAY's great dane you must be a moron :rolleyes: .... vicki is one of the coolest dogs around

i hate cats (always have and always will) and ferrits and and fay said some humans lol

awwww Hobbo I LOVE ferrets - only tame ones of course. I've been bitten by them and am rather timid of them but I have had some of the tamest in my pet shop, they were absolute babies. One of them in particular developed a calcium deficiency and was dragging his back legs but when I got him better I think he knew I helped him. Never ever tried to bite. Was so playful, he liked to pounce at you and play. Melina when she was 3 use to run up and down the footpath with this ferret running with her. He had the run of the shop, I was that confident he wouldn't bite anybody. On the other hand, someone brought 4 in and said they were pets. I reached in the cage to pick one up, 2 of them latched on. I wouldn't go near them ones after that.

should it not be that people should hate irresponsible cat owners rather than the cats themselves?

I was waiting for someone to say that and surprised no one had said it
I definately agree that the majority reason for people hating cats is because of the irresponsible owners lettting them destroy wildlife and breed like theres no tomorrow and letting them go feral may I just add that my whole backyard is enclosed and my cats cannot get out to destroy wildlife
I dissagree on all cats only turning up at dinner time although it coukd just be my two but it might have something to do with the people they grew up with??
For instance my Kitten who saddly died (RIP bub) Followed me around EVERYWHERE in the toilet, bedroom kitchen everywhere even attempted to hop in the shower with me a number of times!!! And my two cats I have now do the same!!! As I am typing one is sitting at my feet while the other is watching me type!!
I could go on but I would bore people even more :lol:
Oh p.s. I dont hate any animal just wouldnt keep some of them as pets :shock: I think all animals and creatures have a right to live and some probably hate people as much as they hate them

every spider... except funnel webs.
no, seriously, if there's a daddy long legs near me i kill it,
if there's a tarantula,huntsman,bird eating spider you name it,
i run like there's no tomorrow... out of the room :D
funnel webs... i haven't encountered any, but I will eventually.

err i hate spiders and bugs but bugs like praying mantises and stickinsects r cool to keep but i hate it when u find one on u

Myna birds and starlings....

i REALLY hate them..!:evil:

:evil:I really have no time for those little 'tea cup chihuahuas' that shiver when they ****!

Last edited:
I dont hate any animals ...BUT I am scared of two species of creature...one makes me very nervous when I enter its surroundings ...and thats SHARKS....and my utilmate phobia SPIDERS ....
Spiders have made me do stupid things out of fear ,like jump out of my car whilst still in drive and not even think twice about doing it ..fortunantly my daughter was still in the car and wacked it into park!!
catching RBBS's at a persons house ,and as I was lifting up sleepers to see where the snakes went ...I started screaming cause out ran about 10 bloody hairy spiders ,running over my feet ...lucky the snakes cant hear ...anyway caught my snakes but almost had a hearty in the process....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back