Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great looking snakes guys, exciting times ahead.
Here's one of mine that while I know isn't jaggish it has lots of potential and is also one of my favourite snakes.
DSC_0154.jpg

Bump. has anybody bred any jags - jungle or carpets this season. show us your hatchling pics!!!

MMmm.. very nice. i think it is the way of the future. gorgeous animals will always have a decent price tag attached to them, with all the variation in the world. in my opinion... of course.

dont think you will be seing picture of jags here in australia just yet, there are rumours of a few known breeders having and breeding them but just going to release them yet. wont be long though from what i hear... rumours, aren't they great.

dont think you will be seing picture of jags here in australia just yet, there are rumours of a few known breeders having and breeding them but just going to release them yet. wont be long though from what i hear... rumours, aren't they great.

i meant has anybody had any success with their aussie "jags". as in reduced pattern etc jungles and prossies from australian lines. hopefully those rumours are true though would love to own one

Might be a bit early for pics yet. I know a few people that'll have some nice ones, but they're still in egg form. Some not even layed yet!

Striped Coastal Holdbacks

Hi,

Here are some Coastals we bred last season.
Out of the 14 eggs , 12 were Striped.

Will be interesting to see what they produce when the time comes.

Male
Male.jpg

Females
Female 1.jpg
Female 2.jpg

(sorry not sure how to make the pictures bigger :rolleyes:,. so you will have to click on them :D ,.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought i'd bump this thread....have a read its quite funny how we all spoke about this stuff ONLY 3 years ago! lol

the most interesting bit is how there was confusion over RP then and there still is confusion now

Although Reduced Pattern is a pretty good description of some of the Aussie lines without Jag genes
I believe it will have to be dropped

Far too close to reduced pattern morph and only adds to the confusion with very different answers and explanations from "Aussie Beauty" breeders and Jag breeders

Maybe Aussie Beauty could be a go??
But whatever is chosen it needs to be very different from anything Jag breeders are using and where ever possible
the exact lineage needs to be carefully recorded

I never read this thread lol, until I saw the date I was thinking you were all crazy lol

It's like Groundhog Day Scott!
True, but relevant to the other thread about RPM/Jags and how we called our animals Reduced Pattern years ago....
Interesting and relevant I think, but also "Ground-Hog" as alot of stuff on here I guess.
Just for the newer members to read.
Cheers...

Caught me out too.. Other thread was a cracker I had been following closely :s

Anyone know why the other thread got closed???

Have no idea why it was closed but it gave much more definitive answers than were available before

Some really useful information regardless of what side of the fence you on regarding Jags

Anyone know why the other thread got closed???

probly cos one of the sponsors was being named as the people to smuggle jags in to aus....

i dont know if thats true or not, or if they did, or if it's still the same people there.

thats just what i took from the other thread

yeah they are here and available... though it's impossible to prove they were brought over b y a few certain someones and i guess its done now and gives us more variations and stunners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back