Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an interesting thread...

Nice looking stripey Zobo! One hell of a good "free" score :shock:

Scott, that cat is insane to say the least!! The RP's are looking damn fine too!! ;)

It was thought/believed that the Paradox Jag survived longer than any others due to having the paradox genetics, thus giving it a small amount of normal genetics, rather than the full and fatal leucistic gene. It did however show neurological disorder signs from when it was hatched.

Well here are a couple of our morphs, Jagish if you like....

Certainly a very exciting future for this line of animals!!! :D

Founding female
MitchlingMar08.jpg

A couple of her bubs... obviously holdbacks! These will hopefully be breeding next season and one male will go back over mum ;)
Sittingpretty.jpg

Barbiesep08.jpg

One of last season's hotties...
Littlebeauty.jpg

Enjoy!
Zac.

Thanks Jas....
Well mate, you guys have some stunners that I want as well....maybe we may come to some sort of arrangement! LOL
Cheers Bud!

Scott those carpets are stunning mate, they are truely coming along! iv been meaning to PM you about there progress! you know kurt and i are dying to get a COUPLE of PAIRS when they breed mate. well done mate.
talk soon

Well it was about time Zac, mine were actually bred by Zac and that is their Mum.
Yeah the cat is real cool...even has a spotted belly like a Jaguar.
Talk soon mate....

Thanks Jas....
Well mate, you guys have some stunners that I want as well....maybe we may come to some sort of arrangement! LOL
Cheers Bud!

well work something out im sure, next season we should have some animals breeding that we thought wouldnt be ready. so fingers crossed.

Stunner Joel, for the love of god, tell me this is the family I am becoming a part of!! Azza.

Hi mate,

here's pics of your female to show this thread and your male is on shed so i won't disturb him now.

Joel

AAArons.jpg

Wow
a full on thread with show stopping prosserpine coastals running riot LOL

stunning carpets guys
oh yer jags are hot too,, but ilegal ??? worst luck.

cheers
Roger

LMAO..a touch of sarcasm there mate huh...?
And here I was plugging you RP "jagish" jungles who are crackers as well. :lol::lol: We'll get there one day.

Wow
a full on thread with show stopping prosserpine coastals running riot LOL

stunning carpets guys
oh yer jags are hot too,, but ilegal ??? worst luck.

cheers
Roger

Scott
i meant what i said,
as far as im concerned prossie coastals are amazing and i can see plenty morph potential from this locality line of coastals
cheers
Roger,

Hi mate,

here's pics of your female to show this thread and your male is on shed so i won't disturb him now.

Joel

Wow, I was just looking at the pics you sent me, in this pic you posted, she looks magnificent, absolute stunner. What gets me is, in the photos you emailed, i thought the male looked even better! I do believe I am falling in love!!

Here's another pic of the female of this pair

attachment.php

And here's a pic of the male...

attachment.php
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65101&stc=1&d=1222865295

Guys, this is great, lots of wicked snakes going on there.

Can't wait to see some of Zac's and Joel's hatchies in next few years,
some very nice RP's
jas

Here's more pics........

A nice pairing for this season.

RPairing08.jpg

PROSPairing08.jpg

Pics of the pair on their hey days(younger and brighter)

Male
Prosiemale3feb.jpg

Female
PFmarch07.jpg

One of last years Juvies(Now Sold)
RPprosiepinefemale08.jpg

Taking Orders for this season coming:D

Regards,

Joel

Wow, there's some amazing carpets round, even if they're not true jags.

Zobo, That's a fantastic jungle, particularly since it was free :shock: Looks like a stock line?

Wow, there's some amazing carpets round, even if they're not true jags.

Zobo, That's a fantastic jungle, particularly since it was free :shock: Looks like a stock line?

I have a pair of STOCKS line jungles but this guy came from an unknown back yard breeder, so could be a whole new line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back