Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why the other thread got closed???

An explanation would be good!

Rest assured though maddog, its highly unlikely ANY Sponsor is being accused of smuggling Jags into Australia, that is a ridiculous assumption and definitely NOT the case..LOL

Lets relax just a bit... I'm sure its because certain well known breeders have been mentioned and the Mods correctly so, need to stop any slander, whether true or false.

This thread is a good blast from the past though, I reckon.

A demonstration where we have been and now are. People have short memories... :)

ROFLMAO! I was so enamoured with jags even back then, I picked up a pair of jungleland's RP Prossies back when this thread was still active! Pics in post #53, that girl just laid 20 eggs on the 18th of October. Ahhh, the circle of life!

*EDIT* Haha, the male is the bloke in my avatar! Funny how things go!

Soon it will be the same for zebras and granites. Sigh.... Some day

Rest assured though maddog, its highly unlikely ANY Sponsor is being accused of smuggling Jags into Australia, that is a ridiculous assumption and definitely NOT the case..LOL

yeah, thats why i voiced my uncertainty , but some of those posts were quite suggestive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back