True Blue racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet your excited now!! :)

I can seem to get onto their website.

Cheers yeah pretty excited, I'd jump for Joy but everyone knows that's not gunna happen. :p

Yeah Adams site been down for a few weeks recon he's vamping it up, maybe D3PRO knows something :)

Q: Do you use Fluon/vaso/tape etc in these tubs when feeding roaches? Thanks in advance

Q: Do you use Fluon/vaso/tape etc in these tubs when feeding roaches? Thanks in advance

Use Fluon, Brett. Just put some around/near the top of the tubs using a brush or your finger.

They climb straight through Vaseline the bastards :)

looks awesome brett!!!
Very inspiring lol

Use Fluon, Brett. Just put some around/near the top of the tubs using a brush or your finger.

They climb straight through Vaseline the bastards :)

Oh crap I hope they have not escaped into my house :( I have vaso around the tub the woodies are in now. Fluon it is. Thanks Sam.

Cheers Adam, def worth it :)

Any problems with using Fluon and them licking the walls.... I know the Fluon would be pretty high up the tub but when misting there'd be a chance of hitting that layer and the water trickling down the walls for them to lick...

Your rack looks awesome Brett.

---
- Cheers Brenton

I rarely feed woodies, and only ever put Fluon when I do. At most the fluon is there for 2 days, so have never had an issue with spraying water etc. as RI mentioned.

Would be interesting to hear from any one who knows if it can be harmful to reptiles if ingested somehow..?

Any problems with using Fluon and them licking the walls.... I know the Fluon would be pretty high up the tub but when misting there'd be a chance of hitting that layer and the water trickling down the walls for them to lick...

Bump. Anyone got knowledge on the above comment please.

Any one got any photos of Adams large pythons racks and lizards racks that he sells. Looking at buying some. Interested in how the UV etc is placed in the rack.

Pines

I have used Fluon on some of my plastic containers containing Oedura and they seem fine they have been in their tubs for a year or so

Definitely still going pm me your details and I can forward them to Adam if you like

Just thought I would add to this thread.
I was one of the first buyers of these racks in Vic.
I havent turned these racks off since I bought them & they are as good as the day I bought them some 2+ years on.
The only issue that I have had with them has been my own fault from leaving the tubs in the sun for too long.
So Adam, I need some new tubs! lol
Apart from losing 5 tubs due to my neglect, the racks are still perfect.
Great product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back