True Blue racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that Brett. So is that H x W x D?

Thanks for that Brett. So is that H x W x D?

Oh Sam you got me :D Im guessing it's Height x Depth x Width :) Please guys can someone measure there unit/s for Sam. I will at the end of the week if no one replies mate.

All good mate, thanks again.

By looking at the pics, H x D x W makes more sense :)

It's left and on the road to Sydney then back down to Goulburn I have just rang the freighter so maybe next Monday. Fingers crossed.

Well after a few delays/issues and the rack holidaying in Majorca for a month or so,..I got the last carton of the first delivery today. Just going over the process before I tackle it.

Last edited:
Bret I can help you put it together on the weekend if you'd like and I can only answer question 2 and the answer is yes double adapter.

Thanks Brenton, I got most of it sorted just a few kinks to iron out. Cheers for the offer though ;)

It'll happen I have faith...don't think the sites up yet.

Last edited:
Thanks for your concern , but I cant see it being a problem , have done it for years with no issues ... I have never heard of any issues either.

I have Dicky,
They can fuse together and then catch alight.
thought that was common knowledge.

I have Dicky,
They can fuse together and then catch alight.
thought that was common knowledge.

I have been running cords in racks just like in the pics , and lots of them too , I have sold 100's of racks with cords in them and never once heard of an issue...
As for it being common knowledge , I think it's more of an old wives tale .....

Hey fella's

Finally it's here and up and running after Adam and I had trouble with some freight taking a holiday en route to ACT and some not so gentle set of hands handling the freight ending up with a few replacement tubs and shelving too. :) So glad it's finally happened finally no more lids.

I have only half of it running at the moment and hopefully will fill it up over the next few months, but I have some older under bed storage tubs on the top two shelves I was going to use a while ago from the reject shop and they have dividers in them so up to 6 critters can be housed in one tub for the interim till they grow out to the normal tubs.
View attachment 214893View attachment 214894

Just checked the girls, Levis and Hypo Milii are gravid..woot woot. Soz :p

The Wheeleri boys first attempt at breeding was to sit on top of the female and use her as a lookout. So after a week he's back in to see if he can work it out...lol

The bator below

Looks good, Brett. Took a little while but the end result is worth it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back