True Blue racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redline

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

i have been looking around for some racks for over 2 weeks now. I have found true blue racks are good in price. I will be keeping adult spotted in them. Has anyone got the same racks? i would like to see some pics and what people think of them

thanks

IMG_0666.jpg

absolutely love them mate , bang for buck all the way :p

reptile room now has 5 of these in it , and I am looking to double that in the next 12 months ....... but I have been lucky enough to trial all of them at one point or another

great product and even better back up service

Last edited:
Hey kupper, how tall are those racks & whats the wattage of the heat cord in each ?

Those racks you have don't appear to be on their website..

Nice setup Kupper, Point me in the right direction!! I am hoping to get a rack of 20 for hatchies

1600 odd high mate , with 200 watt heat cord ,
they make a few different tub sizes , this one pictured above was something I bugged him for and seems to be one of the most popular ones now , not sure if there on the website just yet though

hansel aussieracks.com.au

Thanks kupper thats the ones i am going for. I hope they are good

I have 2 of these and they are great , easy to put together , great price and they look/work great .
I will be buying more in the future for sure.

Mine are the same as Kuppers , they are 20L tubs ( same size roughly as the V35 tubs ).

Dicky

I've had one since February and couldn't be happier with it.

Mine is a custom size - which they're happy to do ... imagine the 'half and half rack' (from the website) cut vertically down the middle and then add another row of hatchie tubs on the top. This gives me a total of 16 hatchie tubs and 6 small snake tubs.

[Sorry no photo available at the moment]

Can someone please post a pic of the rear of the units to see how the heat cord fits in it as that wattage sounds hot enough to melt or is it for the voltage drop over the length?
cheers all

i use them and they are great!
the heatchord can be pushed into 2 lines of grooves on the base of the shelves.
I got the thermostat with my rack and it works brilliant. Not hot enough to melt anything and is run on a pulse thermo

The routing is nice and tight , so no need for tapes ... I used a fly screen roller to gently push the cord in . I had these racks up and running in less than 30 mins .

Diamondhatchlings.jpg

Diamondhatchlings-2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics people. Very impressed. How much are we talking for the ones shown at the beginning?

I have a half half as well as the lizard rack much better than other racks system in Australia especially when you look of the cost

Cheers
Scott

I also have these racks and could not be happier! Bargain price compared to most competition out there.

Wow guys very nice. I have placed my order now the waiting game starts.. Cant wait

Does anyone use these racks for adult gtp is so what size containers are best also how do they go with humidity? Pics would be good

Does anyone use these racks for adult gtp is so what size containers are best also how do they go with humidity? Pics would be good

^^ lol, Michael's not going to like that question... I don't know of any one that keeps adult gtp's in tubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back