True Blue racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well surely everyone can see a tub is just a enclosure! A tub can be made to be just as homely as a enclosure with nutural looks if size is adequate and I cannot see a negative

The routing is nice and tight , so no need for tapes ... I used a fly screen roller to gently push the cord in . I had these racks up and running in less than 30 mins .

Diamondhatchlings.jpg

Diamondhatchlings-2.jpg

Hey Brett,....Just read this by Bluetongue1 in another thread,

"heat cord should never be crossed over itself. Nor should the loops be placed very close together. They are designed to resist the heat one strand produced with a safety marginal. When you start putting two or more strands together, the total heat produced can exceed that safety margin.

After reading it thought of this pic straight away,....Im not trying to cause an arguement here just thought it may be wise to acknowledge a possible fire hazard from the wires very close if not touching. I don't have heat cords so I'm not sure if the info is correct or not just trying to stop a fire really.

Hey Brett,....Just read this by Bluetongue1 in another thread,

"heat cord should never be crossed over itself. Nor should the loops be placed very close together. They are designed to resist the heat one strand produced with a safety marginal. When you start putting two or more strands together, the total heat produced can exceed that safety margin.

After reading it thought of this pic straight away,....Im not trying to cause an arguement here just thought it may be wise to acknowledge a possible fire hazard from the wires very close if not touching. I don't have heat cords so I'm not sure if the info is correct or not just trying to stop a fire really.

Thanks for your concern , but I cant see it being a problem , have done it for years with no issues ... I have never heard of any issues either.

i think i might get some of these racks myself they look great good price to. kupper your set up looks great and user friendly

when ordering adam will inform you of the wait seeing as he is the only one who knows his workload

but general rule is 2 weeks

Thanks fella's looking forward to being able to grow out a few Hypo Thickies this yr as well as Levis and Wheels, Strophs next yr.

What size rack did you get Smithers?

Hi Mike, Sorry I missed your post till now, Well I have not got the item as yet, It's the medium 20 hatchie rack the same as ones posted by Kupper.

There's a hickup as his freighters closest drop is Gouburn 1.5 hours drive from me so I may have to pick it up. I have asked Adam about the size of packed item as I have a small car. Friggin Canberra tucked away from the world it seems at times. Hopefully I'll get an answer soon. I know Adams busy and the freight things was not something expected. It'll happen. Will re post when It's here ;)

This rack for your geckos, Brett?

If not, what is going in there?

I haven't got one of these, but they are fast becoming popular among us gecko-geeks, aren't they :p

I haven't got one of these, but they are fast becoming popular among us gecko-geeks, aren't they :p

Grab a couple Sam , best value for money racks I've seen , I don't even bother making my own at the price Adam charges ...

And I would like to say I was the first to own said rack :lol: Speaking of which I need to order a other one whoops !

And I would like to say I was the first to own said rack :lol: Speaking of which I need to order a other one whoops !

Well don't bombard him till he's sorted organising mine with freight etc,...Waiting Waiting.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back