True Blue racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All good Smithers... They do look like great racks! I may have to jump on the bandwagon once the dust clears from you lot :D

Since I'm sure Adam will be very busy, maybe someone in Sydney can PM me if they know how much shipping is on these?

Saw Adam today, poor thing is pretty busy with a new baby lol.

I am keeping my geckos adders and antaresia in the 20 tub rack. It's perfect!

Good idea Mike lol. Cheers Jay for the extra info,..I had a missed call from Adam a little while ago and I have returned serve n left a message. We'll get there. Thanks Dicky for your help today.

Grab a couple Sam , best value for money racks I've seen , I don't even bother making my own at the price Adam charges ...

Hmm, guess I'll look into them then...

The website isn't working for me either..?

Hi guys, just a quick question about the racks. I'm thinking about getting one, but primarily I keep thickies and levis. Now seeing as they are both from different areas, and need different temps, would it be difficult to keep them in the same rack? i.e keeping the thickies in the bottom of the rack and the levis towards the top? I'm thinking that the ambient temp would rise the more tubs you have and the more heat cord you have, the higher you go. Do you guys think this would work? or do you think it would be better having two racks, one for thickies and one for levis? I dont mind option two cause that means I would 'have to' get more of each species to 'fill up' the rack and make use of it. lol

Hi guys, just a quick question about the racks. I'm thinking about getting one, but primarily I keep thickies and levis. Now seeing as they are both from different areas, and need different temps, would it be difficult to keep them in the same rack? i.e keeping the thickies in the bottom of the rack and the levis towards the top? I'm thinking that the ambient temp would rise the more tubs you have and the more heat cord you have, the higher you go. Do you guys think this would work? or do you think it would be better having two racks, one for thickies and one for levis? I dont mind option two cause that means I would 'have to' get more of each species to 'fill up' the rack and make use of it. lol

With the 20 tub rack you are supplied with 2 cords , you could easily run the bottom half of the rack at a different temp to the top half with the use of 2 stats ....

This has probably been mentioned, but what are the dimensions?

The site isn't working for me either. Does anyone know roughly how much shipping to Newcastle would be?Cheers.

Is there something wrong with the site or does anyone know what is going on with it?
I went to a friends place the other day and he uses 2 rack systems (from the US) for his snakes and it works well so i wanted to look into it in case i go snake or gecko mad lol.
I just saw this thread and tried the website, so disappointed i can't check them out :(

So how would i contact him about the racks then seing as the site isn't working etc? Does he do a smaller tub rack for say 6 snakes (for Antaresia species)?

you can try Adam by pming him here Adsell

Last edited:
The website is currently down for re construction , please contact adam via email or via above mobile number
please also keep in mind that he has just welcomed his second child into his family and will be extremely busy ( as we all know comes with the territory )

outside of that you can contact me and I will be more than happy to forward your details and your requirements

cheers

Thanks heaps guys :)
I am in no hurry really at the moment so i may even be able to wait until the website is back up. I have some tanks and tubs that i can convert into 'click clacks' etc here but i just know racks are more economical and wanted to know how small he can make them. Who knows though i may end up like you Kupper lol.
I understand about the new baby, it's crazy enough here with a 2 1/2 yr old.

Congrats to him and his partner if he sees this too :)

I have the 20 tub to suit the antaresias and geckos etc. I run this on 2 heatcords as Dicky says. It works great and certainly offers more versatility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back