Metal Heads?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a right little rocker ! I know he'd be keen to come along. We took him to see Thunderstruck at the Ettamogah Pub the other week, as they were due to go on at 8:30, and kids get kicked out at 10:00, so we figured he'd get at least an hour. Trouble was, the band decided to do their Angels tribute set first so he only ended up seeing 2 or 3 ACDC tunes. He was pretty shattered.

He had to audition for the Performing Arts HS (Music) for next year, & he did his own version of Sweet Child O Mine. For an 11yo, he did pretty damn awesome !

hey everyone,buried in veronia is doing a concert in cairns and so is the amity affliction if anyone wants to join the moshpit with me.my fav bands are parkway drive,amity,buried,red shore, white chapel, my band after the anarchy,who killed the prom queen,metalicca,wet the steel and many more.

never heard of buried in veronia? what style are they

Found a new chicky metal lead singer and a band called "in this moment". I like their earlier stuff (still quite new) and saw them at last years Soundwave Featival. Check em out ;)

Found a new chicky metal lead singer and a band called "in this moment". I like their earlier stuff (still quite new) and saw them at last years Soundwave Featival. Check em out ;)

I love In This Moment their first album was the best. Maria is pretty easy on the eyes too, always a nice bonus. Love a girl who can scream and still be girly.

always good to see girls that are into metal. This thread is getting big! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back