Metal Heads?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and seen Bring me the horizon the other night in melbourne. They were great just wish bullet for my valentine were not there, they ruined the night for me and had to leave 5 mins into their set. I was never a fan of their music anyway but thought they would of been better than they were.
Also went and seen dying fetus, now that was a good gig!!
I cant wait for opeth and soulfly now!!!

I cant wait for opeth and soulfly now!!!
Went & saw Soulfly last week at the Metro, unreal gig!

Also a couple of mates saw Metallica in Melbourne last night & they reckon it was a top show. They got First to Barrier as well & scored picks, drum sticks, & one of Hetfield's sweaty sweat bands haha
I've told em I'm on a Metallica blackout at the moment as I'm seeing them in Nov & don't want any spoilers.

Yeah i havent seen soulfly for a long time, will be good. Nice, im not a huge fan of metallica's latest stuff but would be a gig well worth attending for their earlier stuff. Im stoked for soundwave as well just found out my mate has scored backstage passes through his uncle woo hoo. I cant wait to meet maiden, slayer, rob zombie, ill nino, primus and devil driver. I will be all gitty like a high school girl!!!

Haven't Soulfly already played in Vic? Or are they doing another show? My Melbourne mates saw them the night before I saw them in Sydney. The show was great, awesome set list, four songs off the new album (won't give too much away) & some old Sepultura.

Yeah I much prefer Metallica up to Justice, but the new album is heaps better than the previous 3 abominations (Load, Reload, St Anger).

Also got my tix for Soundwave & Maiden's side show (Maiden are my all time faves). Can't wait, also for Slayer & Slash, despite seeing Slayer twice last year (including Reign in Blood in it's entirety! \m/).

Saw Slash's show a few weeks ago, it was actually really good, the singer (from Alter Bridge) has an unreal voice. They did a number of GnR songs including Civil War! haha

NO NO NO NO i missed it i thought it was the 21st damn it!!!! my tickets are sitting here staring me down.
I agree about metallica last 3 were by far the worst!!! Slash on his own would be better than GnR will ever be without him.

Oh man, sorry to break that news to ya! Ah... in that case it was a crap show & you didn't miss anything .....ah I'm a terrible liar, it was tops.

Yeah Slash was great. I've seen a You Tube clip of a recent GnR show (sorry, I mean a GnR tribute band featuring Axl Rose....that's all they are) & it was rubbish. They were doing Welcome to the Jungle & Axl was so out of breath he was only singing every 2nd or 3rd word, it was terrible.

Have you heard the new album yet?

I REALLY wanna see these guys play in Bris again.

yea dude, its pretty awesome :D

seeing them would be pretty cool too, theyre my bf's fave band :)
obviously seeing it with him lol ;)

metal fans are the most loyal fans in the world.
Metal will never die!!
p.s Ronnie james Dio is still with us coz he's the man on the silver mountain!!! \m/

Chelsea Grin.
The Devil Wears Prada.
We Butter the Bread with Butter.
Killswitch Engage.
Suffokate.
As I lay Dying.
The Devil Came on Horseback.
We came with Broken Teeth.
Oceano.
White Chapel.
I Wrestled A Bear Once.
Slipknot.
A Day to Remember.
Bring me the Horizon.
Thy Art is Murder.
Suicide Silence.

Just some of the metal, deathcore, or whatever people call it now days that I listen too.

Behemoth
Nile
Cannibal Corpse
Cradle of filth
Slayer
Slipknot
Carcass
Whitechapel
Emperor
Dimmu Borgir
Amon Amarth
Black Dahlia Murder
Napalm Death
Vesania
Alestorm
Finntroll
Blood red throne
and many many more

Cheers ROB n Son

It wasn't bad at all. Reminded me of my (much) younger days listening to Mortal Sin & the like.

Do you guys ever play all-ages gigs ? I have an 11yo who enjoys the metal more than Dad these days ! :D

Thanks mate. We have about 15 songs done now. Mortal Sin are mates with a few of my band members and we have been influenced a bit by them and other thrash bands. Yeah mate we are starting to gig soon. Our first gig with this lineup will be on the 27th of july at the square in sydney. I will let you know if we play some all ages shows it would be great to have you and your son come along!
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back