Metal Heads?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We already got excited over soundwave in the last couple of pages somewhere :p

Bullet For my Valentine count as metal? >.>
Jokes. They may be my favourite band but I have more taste than just them :)
I listen to pretty much everything.
Apart from newer Metallica.

I have already spent money on Metallica. Sydney & Melbourne haha
It'll ALL be good! (As will Soulfly next month)
Dunno what the Vic Soundwave was like last year but Sydney one should have been renamed Heatwave...40C+ & stuff-all shade.
Great show though, had been waiting in hope for FNM to rejoin & retour for 13 years since I'd last seen them.

Listening to the new Iron Maiden album... sounds really old school - yeah!!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing Coffins and Laceration Mantra (ex Misery) in Brisbane in September...should be a really good gig.

I'm looking forward to seeing Coffins and Laceration Mantra (ex Misery) in Brisbane in September...should be a really good gig.
My house mate is going to the Coffins show. I wouldn't mind going down for it.

me and the boy might be going to the coffins show, seeing as its like 2days after his bday and the hifi's just down the road :D

sienna skies
black veil brides
we came as romans
august burns red
cradle of filth
lamb of god
dimmu borgir
gorgoroth
i think most of the others have been covered lol

wooo baroness sideshow in brissie :)
got to see them at soundwave, but the man didnt, so we'll be there :)

Macabre were probably the best band I've ever seen live. Definitely the most fun metal band anyway.

They were great! I was so worried that nobody would show up due to it being at the ****ty Step Inn and on a weeknight but there were a heap more people there than I thought there would be.

Anyone going to Napalm Death tonight in Brisbane?

Unfortunately I can't make it tonight. Would have loved to have seen them though.

That is unfortunate. ND have been one of my favourites since I was about 14, so I can't wait. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back