Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome [MENTION=39500]Bronni[/MENTION] :) soon you'll bee wondering what you worried about at all

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

my hypo bredli girl was a very cranky snake she has calmed down alot.i also found she would attack me when there was extra people around so i started to take her out while i was on my own that seemed to work well...:D

Have you got any other friends who keep snakes who could come around and show you how? Or is there a herping group in your area?

If he hasn't struck at you or shown other defensiveness then maybe you just need to take a deep breath and just reach in for him (still using the hook for first contact). Move confidently but not suddenly, my mates big snakes will often climb onto his arm once given the chance to come out for a stretch. Longqi always recommends covering your hand with a pillow slip, one of the advantages to that is 'IF' it lashes out the loose fabric generally gets hit and not you.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe not the greatest vid but...
[video=youtube;Td2lQ56_I8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td2lQ56_I8Q[/video]

Don't worry, my wife and I are still unconfident when removing our woma from her tank, still regularly mistake her intense looks while neck is curved for defensive looks when going to remove her when they are usuallly just intense curiosity, she has rarely ever struck at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back