Speling - verry importent!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of us have been brought up very differantly eg, schooling

Lol don't tellz me theyz acshully teachez thatz in skool theze dayz?

The only persons posts i can't read are Zo's only because every second word is a smiley.

S:lol:h:lol:a:lol:d:lol:d:lol:a:lol:p :lol: b:lol:e:lol:e:lol:y:lol:a:lol:t:lol:c:lol:h:lol:

Oh, I thought that people might have gone back and deleted their own so as not to look stupid later...well one person.

I'll go back and sit in the garden now.

This is a serious question and maybe a mod/Admin could answer.
Why is it that a bull crap thread like this is left open but a thread that tells people to be carefull of off license BHP is locked?
Atleast the BHP was posted in peoples best interest but this one is just a bored child having a gripe?
Im not starting an arguement but would just like to know why one would be locked and the other one not? I have read through the APS archives and found a post which is identical to this which seemed to cover everything about this topic and i don't see this thread adding anything usefull to that.

Hey just because you're losing the argument doesn't mean you have to cry to Admin buddy :p Anyway, that was going to be my question to you "when do you turn double figures?" ..............psssst........bumdart.....it's called "Chitchat"....it's not meant to be serious :D

Although, I would like to repeat that people should spell check their posts :D

From what i gather the thread was edited because CW was pretty clear about what he thought. As to it being locked i think the mod thought that there was some more info forthcoming and intended to unlock it then. He hasn't been back online since then I think.
As to this thread, Goosepoohs is a Saint Kilda supporter and has my full support. Your doing ok as well so far.
As to it usefulness, it has obviously entertained quite a few people including yourself. Loosen up and remember that Scarface was just a remake of an old James Cagney movie. Everything keeps getting repeated.

Yes it has been a very enjoyable afternoon, this bumfart, dart in bum, stuff is pretty funny, any other names moosey or have you run out. :D:D:D

i had trouble spelling as the text was tooo small to read properly sometimes and mistakes could easily slip past. i started a thread regarding this in site stuff and the big fella one agreed and made the text a bit bigger.....has anybody noticed their spelling has improved yet???????????????????????? Mine hes

Hahahaha go the Sainters Moose!!!!!!!!!!

Simone.

P.S. I am guilty of sms lingo only cos' im too tight to spend the money on 2 sms'.

cant believe this thread has been so popular :roll:

has ben a good indicator though on who would have the patience to help a fellow herp lover with advice regardless of his/her grammer and who is just a freaking nerd!! :mrgreen:

someone wrote(this dribble):
I've not returned emails typed in obvious sms text asking after things I have for sale because the first impression I have is they aren't going to look after the animal properly. I am NOT saying that these people are stupid and can't look after animals, but it's just my first impression of them, and I'm allowed to have that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ur loss

It doesn't bother me if people write strangly in threads, though I DO have trouble understanding what they're trying to say sometimes.
It does infuriate me however when someone contacts me about animals that I have for sale and they talk in jibberish. I am all for abbrieviating in SMS (like Simone, I'm too tight to pay for 2 msgs lol) but abbrieviations in email format is just unnecessary!! lol. In fact, I find that it takes more concentration for me to type in 'sms' format than the full words!! lol
And what REALLY annoys me, is when people email me as if they can't talk, and you get on the phone to them and they speak perfectly well!! :shock: :roll:
Ahhh well, each to their own I guess. And I think that most of use would be guilty of assuming that people who type this way are youngins ;)
Bex :)

PS - Ouzo homiez biatch!! I hop dat dat fing abot da snake bitez fing aint bout me ho!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back