Speling - verry importent!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I spotted that too Kersten. What's the saying about bad apples constantly turning up. This one is not even clever enough to hide for a while and cause real trouble. ;)

Kersten said:
Why Neil! I'm just stunned that you'd think little old me was being catty :wink: I simply made an observation that yoyo's return after being thrown....well they do, don't they? :lol:

Sorry Girls, your Radar is a little off today! :wink: LOL!

Cheers Neil

"hay u guyz look @ my k-rad snake it is teh awesoem!!!!111"

"Hey everyone, got some pics here of my new water python, I think she looks awesome!"

pmsl :lol: pmsl :lol: thats gold :D

Ummmm, who realy cares.
Are we all that bored today that we have to pick on peoples spelling, myne for instance :lol: coz (oops because :wink:) i always use slang, shorten my words, WHATEVER in forums, txts, chat rooms anything els you can think of. Alot of us have been brought up very differantly eg, schooling, so proper english and grammer shouldn't realy be an issue especially in a forum. And lest we forget the youngens that are only just learning to spell. Its not like we are typing to the queen so who gives a poo.

Ok so WHOEVER feels like it, comment on my lil speech but jus member, i dont give a poo :p :p :p

jnglgrl said:
Ummmm, who realy cares.

Ok so WHOEVER feels like it, comment on my lil speech but jus member, i dont give a poo :p :p :p

Obviously! Disgraceful effort JG!! You gotta be the worst so far! Not that Bumdart has a post count big enough for anyone to tell! :p

moosenoose said:
jnglgrl said:
Ummmm, who realy cares.

Obviously! Disgraceful effort JG!! You gotta be the worst so far! Not that Bumdart has a post count big enough for anyone to tell! :p

Oh your as funny as a massive stroke :roll:
Really why are you on your soap box? was "days of our lives" cancelled?
Sorry Mr dictionary i supposse you have never made a spelling mistake or typo?
Maybe it's something you could discuss at your next book club meet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

moosenoose said:

Maybe i should go make some useless threads like you have moose.
E.g This one!

Bandit said:
Oh your as funny as a massive stroke :roll:
Really why are you on your soap box? was "days of our lives" cancelled?
Sorry Mr dictionary i supposse you have never made a spelling mistake or typo?
Maybe it's something you could discuss at your next book club meet.

You know the ironic thing “Dart of backside”, I’m actually keeping you entertained! You love it! YOU WANT TO COME BACK AND READ THIS DRIVEL! :shock: :D :lol:

........and yes, you may refer to me as Mr Dictionary, I find it quite flattering :D

Gosh the similarity is striking, I must agree with you Kersten :wink:

I agree with Wrasse, and I said it in another thread on this as well, it's the sms type spelling which is really frustrating to read and it gives off the impression that the person typing it isn't very smart...and perhaps they are. I've not returned emails typed in obvious sms text asking after things I have for sale because the first impression I have is they aren't going to look after the animal properly. I am NOT saying that these people are stupid and can't look after animals, but it's just my first impression of them, and I'm allowed to have that.

The 'ur' thing and the 'gr 8' thing really is annoying to read, much more so than genuine inability to spell or typos.

It's spelt 'entertainment' :lol: j/k

Sorry...couldn't resist Bandit/whoever you are. You have to admit though, you are really going off for someone who's been here only 4 days :lol:

ssssnakeman said:
the pic you posted bumfart is demeaning and i know people who have downs syndrome kids that would definitly take offence ,but as long as your having fun at the disableds expense its ok huh

Read my second last post Mr original

reel_fa5000a_01.jpg

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeee :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back