Sad/Maddening news

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeyman

Reaction score
Man i'm cut this week.
i heard sometime late last week that a couple of lads that i used to go to the same school as (a year or two younger than me), got in a fight with some bloke outside the local, and put him in hostpital. A day or two later i learned that they had induced the guy into a coma in hospital, that he was deaf and that he was about 45. Now about 2 days ago my mum got call from one of her good friends who had a little more inside info and thought we should know. The guy died in hospital, and the two guys are gonna get tried and put in prison (one is a minor but will (probably) be tried as an adult). the worst part came then, and as soon as mum asked if i knew who the guy was i knew it was bad. It ended up it was our poor deaf neighbor who had lived next door to us for nearly all my life. He was probably the nicest bloke that i knew, and having been in a fight with one of the b@st@rds that did it to him, i know that it would have been them who initiated it. The good news is that they got the whole incident on film (thanks to new cameras at the local pub), so they can't even claim innocence.
It just burns me up because he was such a great guy, and he didn't deserve it! I hope they drop the soap a few times and make a few enemies while they do their time.

I know this isn't very relevant to the site, but it just burns me up, and the Syd barret thread got me thinking.

There is no words to describe that.

People who can do that without being provoked should never be allowed out of prison.

I would say they shoud recieve the death penalty for it, but death is a easy way out, they need to spend 23 hours a day in a cell with nothing to think about except for what they did.

i understand why you are mad, i would be too. What makes it worse is the people who did proably thought it was 'fun' until they caught that is.

The law needs to start punishing these guys properly , so they think twice before doing dumb stuff like this .

I kinda know how you feel , a young guy i knew was out one night and there was some guys beating up another bloke so my mate went to stop it as it looked like the were going to kill him , they turned on my mate and he was bashed to death instead .

I do know how you feel and can only say that these are one of those times when the world or ppl do not make much sense.
I am very sorry for his familly to loose a loved one in such a disturbing way,If only we could have these parasites that do cruel acts towards other humans,feel the pain and the loss it inflicts upon those effected such as the victims pain and the famillys.. :(

shame old sparky (electric chair) isnt still around to teach them a lesson bout killing people

thats very sad, sorry to here that, as you said hope they drop the soap, hopefully some big ugly fat bloke makes them his new toy boys and gives them what they diserve.

Re: RE: Sad/Maddening news

scotchbo said:
shame old sparky (electric chair) isnt still around to teach them a lesson bout killing people

well said!

sorry to hear mate, my condolences go out to you and your family and the victims families!

RE: Re: RE: Sad/Maddening news

i have to dissagree bout sparky 20 years in gaol is worse than death sometimes like someone said an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind

RE: Re: RE: Sad/Maddening news

Sorry to hear Moneymany. I know exactly how you feel. My grandparents were bashed back in 1989 in Deer Park in their own home by my only male cousin on that side of the family. My grandad died right there and then and my grandma died 2 years later (never recovered from her injuries).

He wanted to pinch their car and drive to Qld. Got caught in Palm Beach.

He copped 16 years for murder and 10 years for attempted murder (served concurrent). He was out in 11.

I caught up with him when he got out whilst doing my old job. I was in plain clothes and just asked him why? He told me to ???? off. I just said that I needed to know why! He said and I quote, "Why not".

Needless to say I lost it big time and jumped over something that I could never have done (in a single bound) and took him down. I nearly pulled the trigger (on my drawn back fist) but let go of him.

The time does never fit the crime in this country. Even if it does cons are able to do courses in prison and come out apparently better people. He showed no remorse during, whilst incarcerated or when out.

Through my contacts I got him knocked around (quite a few times). He just managed to get placed in prtiective custody with extra benefits and got transferred down to Fulham in Sale Vic where he was looked after fairly well.

My grandparents deserved justice and never got it. In certain circumstances if you take a life and you should get life.

Thats why you don't get into fights, unless of course you have to defend yourself, people can die just from being hit in the head.
I've never started a fight in my life and never will, most people who start fights are just insercure and want to try a prove that they are a big man.

Very sorry to hear that, i see a few things like that happen in my life, it's just a waste of life.

I get so mad when I hear these types of stories, every time an election comes around we hear how whichever party is going to get tough on crime but it never happens. It seems no party has the guts to actually do something other than talk tough.
The system is set up in such a way it benefits only the perpetrator of the crime.
Kill someone and you get 5 years , maybe 10 if you are really unlucky.
11 years for killing 2 people in cold blood, he should NEVER have been released.
It makes my blood boil to be honest. A scumbag breaks into a pub to steal someone elses belongings, the landlord quite rightly bashes him with a baseball bat and the scum gets $50,000 compensation . :evil:

Monkeyman I don't know if this helps or not but (I am not religious by any stretch of the imagination) but I like to think that there is something other then here and those that go are chosen because they have earnt their place. Meaning they have done enough good to be taken.
That said however, it is always a shame to lose someone that is a good person as there seems to be getting fewer and fewer.

Its unbelivable what goes on in some peoples minds to hurt anyone?
They are scum & should be hung.
Why waste our tax money on them.
Some times, life sux, but life is full of hurdles Its how you jump them that matters.
I have been to hell & back not long ago but there is always a brighter side.
Theres some Fu*#!ng Pricks out there.
Hope you are coping with it!

Jason

I've heard half a dozen mates visiting half a dozen of their family members makes you feel better. 8)

Its always sad to hear of peoples lives ending in this way. Unfortunately as has been proven by countless criminals in the past and at a currently increasing rate, prison is not going to fix them.
These young guys if they want to survive inside and not be a major sperm depository will have to alline themselves with a group. Not having anything to offer apart from ****, they will offer to do something when they get outside. Once they have completed their time and maybe with the best of intentions of coming clean they are released, however they still have to pay off the favours given to them whilst inside, otherwise theyll really pay......big time. So out they come and committ more crime. If theyre lucky and dont get caught they will stop there, if not.....prison again. Pawns. And so the cycle continues.
Whats got me really jacked is that Im paying for this to happen. As are you.

jas468 said:
I've heard half a dozen mates visiting half a dozen of their family members makes you feel better. 8)

Are you saying that you should get 6 mates to go round and beat up 6 of their family members ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back