Sad/Maddening news

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man that really gives me the S#$Ts atlest they got the pricks. two xmas eves ago for a work break up in melb i walked outside to make a call to the mrs and group of guy came from behind and jumped me. one hit me from behind with somthing and the rest kicked the crap out of me, and left me for dead and boy they made a mess of me. i spent the next 2 weeks in hospital. and there was nothing on cammra and nobody saw.
what is this world comming to. they dident even have the balls to start the fight they had to hit me from behind

RE: More sad/maddening news

Bring back capital punishment i say. or better still,, for serious crimes like rape, murder,or peodophilia they should introduce stoning like they used to do in some 3rd world countries back in the old days.. bury them shoulder deep and let the genral public throw stones at them,,,starting small then getting bigger until........SPLAT.....would save allot of money for everybody..

I wonder what the reasoning is behind using violence to stop violence, after all by retaliating with violence you have just created more violence, which is what you wanted to stop.
Logical yeah? Think about it before you let your emotions go wild.

If retaliating with violence actually worked, the amount of violence we over the generations have retaliated with we should have no violence by now.

Or is it because we havent retaliated with enough violence?
So how much is enough?
Well if we commit violence against everybody that should be enough yeah?
Line everybody up.........Violence time.........

When will we ever learn.

man that sucks their just scum. when they get out of jail accidently run over them. :evil:

Sorry to hear that monkeyman..

I had a mate that I went to school with who ended up running over 3 people with a car because they threw something at him and he was sentenced for 18 months on attempted murder. He ended up only in jail for 9 months and was let out for WEEKEND release EVERY weekend (what does that teach anyone??) I saw him a couple of years ago and he said it was the best holiday he has ever had.
What a great lesson we teach our crims :evil:

oops
snakegal wrote

[video=youtube;NPtKOz2Z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPtKOz2Z[/video] ... 0terrorist

Justice

boa said:
A scumbag breaks into a pub to steal someone elses belongings, the landlord quite rightly bashes him with a baseball bat and the scum gets $50,000 compensation . :evil:

That's the big mistake that everyone makes. They catch the crooks and give them a hiding - Then call the police. I'd rather knock them off and dump them somewhere else with no witnesses.

RE: Justice

What do u mean might be tried as an adult.....if he is under the age of 18 he IS a minor... no question about it

He will first go to magistrates court for a summary hearing..... this is where he will either be or not go to trial ...by the sounds of it he will be and depending on the plea they will go to the supreme court with a possible 12 person jury...

Yeh im bored

Re: RE: Justice

tyrone said:
What do u mean might be tried as an adult.....if he is under the age of 18 he IS a minor... no question about it

He will first go to magistrates court for a summary hearing..... this is where he will either be or not go to trial ...by the sounds of it he will be and depending on the plea they will go to the supreme court with a possible 12 person jury...

Yeh im bored

I believe they mean attend an adults court (as in Supreme) not childrens court.

RE: Re: RE: Justice

I think it's actually a coroners inquest. Then when the decision is made to go to trial then the Supreme. It is in Victoria anyway

I think you can be tried as an adult in vic if you are 16 or over but not 100%

I'm pretty sure that's right. In normal cases anyone under 16 is classed as a minor and over that dependant on the crime classed as an adult.

I'm really sorry for your loss mate.

People shouldn't die like that. It always takes some random idiot full of piss to think he can take on the world.

I hope they get a just sentence for the crime.

Very sad news. It's a shame that someone will probably do more time for fraud than these guys will.

sad too hear !!!!! let us know how the trial goes hope they go for life.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Justice

Yeah but life is 10 years or less with good behaviour.

kahn_10 said:
sad too hear !!!!! let us know how the trial goes hope they go for life.

18yrs + is now an adult in vic not 16anymore

Yeh he will go to a commital hearing in the magistrates court.......coroners court just does inquests into y the deaf guy died

I hope they plead not guilty and the jury finds them guilty then they get a harsher sentence than is trhey plead guilty (1/3 reduction in the sentence if they plead guilty :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back