Sad/Maddening news

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man, thats makes me sad, what a waste of life :( :cry: :( :cry: :x

I have never understood that, you commit a serious crime, plead guilty and get 2/3 rds of the sentence you would get if you plead not guilty which is still half the sentence you should get.

tyrone said:
I hope they plead not guilty and the jury finds them guilty then they get a harsher sentence than is trhey plead guilty (1/3 reduction in the sentence if they plead guilty :( )

i dont lik eit when things like this happens

i found out 2 weeks ago 3 of my old friends (that i stopped hanging around with) have just been locked up for murder

also someone bought up rape on here
i think you should be punished more for rape than murder

the way i see it is yes murder bad and it should be life not 10 years or so
rape the person is still alive and has to put up with what has happened for the rest of that persons life day in and day out
so it may as well have been tortue and in return the person who did the wrong thing should be tortured and punished severly no matter if they have som elame excuse as to why they did it (i had a bad childhood, i was under the influence etc etc etc)

Hey thanks everyone. I'm emotionally retarded enough that i don't get shaken by stuff like this much... Just angry and sad for his family.
I don't live in that town anymore so the news is through about 4 people,... many stories and rumours so there are a couple of stories. I heard from my dad (who still lives next door) that the families' cars are all still all parked where they were (and there's no-one home). So he thinks that he may still be in the Melb hospital.... they haven't had any notices in the paper either. here's hoping that he's ok!
I'll post again later with more news later . There have been quite a few stories as to where it took place and other details so i'll wait till there's confirmed info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back