Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone was a newbie once, a lot of people just forget it.

i love how everyone on here acts like they dont know at least one person who owns a corn snake. i know at least 10 people that have/had corns, and they are all 18/19 year olds. i dont however, i think they are too small and ugly! rather my bredli :)

Doubt the situation it was found in either. It's too small to prey on finches judging by the body comparison to the globe box and the tub its in, at least what's shown in the photos. Also corns are not very arboreal, they can climb, but are more confident foraging on the ground.

lol im liking this heated thread....
I dunno i jus assumed it was a corn and so did he, i couldnt ID it as a small eyed

Head is too elongate to be a small-eyed. Small-eyed's are even more terrestrial than corn's. Would rather be under something than climbing for prey.

Considering where I brought it from I seriously doubt it. You really are quite rude, I was only trying to learn....I don't know much about non natives as have had no reason to look into them.

Wasn't trying to be rude, sorry. I don't know much about snakes either, was just having a joke.

creepy looking eyes on that one

this thread is like deja vu all over again

i love how everyone on here acts like they dont know at least one person who owns a corn snake. i know at least 10 people that have/had corns, and they are all 18/19 year olds.

actually, no i don't, then again maybe thats due to my limited group of acquaintances :oops:
either way, the fact that 'other people are doing it' in no way justifies the keeping of an illegal animal

on a side note, pretty much everyone here would know where this thread is headed

Last edited:
i just threw the small eyed snake into the mix so the pros would second guess themselves. worked a treat

i thought someone actually got an albino spotted similar to snake ranch's, but it's just a blizzard corn snake.

If it is a corn it must be patternless because an albino corn would still have patterning so this if it is a corn would be a patternless albino :D

looks like a snow corn..... yum! Tell your friend to "find" a better exotic in his "shed" ;)

First of all, it isn't a Albino Corn snake. It looks like a Corn but it isn't Albino. This is an albino corn snake. http://www.thirdeyeherp.com/albinocorn.jpg

That looks like a patternless snow corn but correct me if I am wrong, I believe I see a very faint pattern below? Albino is just a lack of melanin or dark coloration. Leucistic is a pure white animal with usually black or blue eyes. Maybe it is a snow corn?? I don't really know. I don't do colubrids. The whole reason I joined this site is because of my love for Aussie pythons such as the genus Morelia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back