APS Camping at Bents Basin campground

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect it to be bloody cold though. So long as i dont get a leech down my ear canal i'll be happy. I saw pics fo a woman who got one in her ear in Indonesia while diving- i'll pass thanks.

Simone.

Im deffinately going in.

Last time i was there, the water in the pool part of the basin was crystal clear. And yeah, ive spoken to other people that have dived it and they reckon at about 10 metres it drops to about 15 degrees. Ive done most of my dives under 13degrees so i reckon 15 wont be so bad. Not really worried about leaches as every part of me will be covered by neoprene anyway. A little dark down there but nothing a torch or 2 wont fix.

Only diving I will do is to my sleeping bag after some refreshment with firewater.
I hope that Teamsherman will have some girl willing to fight him in martial arts like last camping. And I hope that he will win this time.

Will you be bringing some of that home brew Slatey???????
Maybe somone can turn up with cherry red flippers to go diving with instead.

Simone.

ha ha haaaa Simone.

I be friendly with one set of cherry reds and im branded a cherry red fanatic for life!! ;)

It wasn't that the shoes were Cherry Red, it was the fact they were being worn by a bloke and you met him the mens toilet after having left all of us for at least 30 mins when you were just going to use the urinal.:shock: :lol:

Will you be bringing some of that home brew Slatey???????
Maybe somone can turn up with cherry red flippers to go diving with instead.

Simone.

I will have enough of firewater to keep warm you and your secret boyfriend Simone.
But I think that you will be warming each other anyway.

I will have enough of firewater to keep warm you and your secret boyfriend Simone.
But I think that you will be warming each other anyway.

Mmmmmmm i hope so Slatey!

But that firewater is top stuff. Goes down like honey but hits hard. :lol:

Simone.

Is there diving, i'm more interested now.

Never been freshwater diving, not that i wouldn't love to meet aps people but no car and living in the city its a little hard.

Hey Pete.... lol

still undecided as to whether I wanna go or not. Seems like most of the fun people will be going off to find things of some form of another, might make the camp site a bit boring though.

still undecided as to whether I wanna go or not. Seems like most of the fun people will be going off to find things of some form of another, might make the camp site a bit boring though.

If gillsy goes gaara, you will probably be happy tht there is only the two of left ALONE to look after the camp site.......:shock: :lol:

aaahhh bents basin! i love bents basin!

guys, the water is muddy so dont bother bringing snorkeling stuff...

theres a ruined building submerged in the lake though, and its fun to explore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back