APS Camping at Bents Basin campground

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use your floaties Angel. You can do the research of counting the red eared sliders that have their heads out of the water :)

I am looking for my main activity there. To socialize with all nice people from APS.
And I love baked potatoes in fire.

If we are only going for the picnic......what do we need to bring??? As in food wise!!

You need to bring everything you want to eat and drink fay. Plus utensils etc. You will have cooking facilities there but basically thats it

I am looking for my main activity there. To socialize with all nice people from APS.
And I love baked potatoes in fire.

YUM!
baked spuds!

We have to have marshmallows as well!

Peter My wife is not going, Can I pleeease have yours to tuck me in? I have problems to fall a sleep usually.

hehe slatey get Hixy to read you a bedtime story!! hehe You will fall asleep really quick!!!

You need to bring everything you want to eat and drink fay. Plus utensils etc. You will have cooking facilities there but basically thats it

That's fine....I just thought you might want people to bring different things ie a big bowl of sald..so everyone can share!!!

yeah cause i have just come back from a melbourne trip :) and its my daughters first birthday on the 12th may so i am going to be broke :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

If anyone needs a lift, I will be heading that way about 10.30 -11.00 after the kids footy. I have three spots available and plan on staying overnight.
Cheers
Craig

Al, if your definately going in, i'll hire a vest and tank and join you in the dive. Let me know if you will still be divingtwo days prior,

Simone.

whats the visibility like there, isnt it a typical murky river? Ive never been before hence my asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back